Source Audio Soundblox Tri-Mod WahSku #H97828000000000 Source Audio H97828 HBAK Wah, Talk Box & Filter Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Get on board with Hot Hand pedals.
The Tri-Mod Wah is an evolutionary outgrowth of the original Hot Hand® Wah Filters system in a compact and accessible format. There are 11 Wah effects that range from Classic Wah through Low, Band Pass and Multipeak variations, that can all be further modified using either a Hot Hand motion controller, LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) or Envelope Follower.
All Soundblox effects pedals are compatible with the Hot Hand Motion Controller — available separately in wireless or wired configurations — or an extensive range of on-board controls. Soundblox pedals provide a wide variety of original sounding effects in a sleekly designed, rugged package that is easy to use and highly flexible.
- Interfaces with Hot Hand controller
- Three different modulation types
- Crystal clear converters
Order today and move into Source Audio's pedal concept. You'll never go back.
Soundblox Tri-Mod Wah Specifications:
- 11 Wah sounds, including Classic Wah, 2 Low Pass filters, 2 Band Pass filters and 6 Multipeak filters.
- 3 Modulation Source Options: LFO, Envelope Follower, and Hot Hand® Motion Sensor.
- Modern Design — a thoughtfully designed box that features rugged construction and sleek looks.
- State-of-the-art DSP — our proprietary 56-bit Digital Singal Processor, the SA601 and crystal-clear 24-bit converters.
- Motion Control — all Soundblox™ pedals are "Hot Hand® Ready" and can be used with any Hot Hand® motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass — bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 4 in./10.2cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs).
- Power supply not included.