Source Audio Soundblox Tri-Mod Flanger
Modulation, Chorus, Flanging, Phasing & Tremolo Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Why sweep the floor when you can sweep the room?
The Soundblox Tri-Mod Flanger features 11 flanger effect variations that can all be further modified using either a Hot Hand motion controller, LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) or Envelope Follower.
All Soundblox effects pedals are compatible with the Hot Hand Motion Controller — available separately in wireless or wired configurations — or an extensive range of on-board controls. Soundblox pedals provide a wide variety of original sounding effects in a sleekly designed, rugged package that is easy to use and highly flexible.
- Vast selection of sounds
- In depth editing
- Active analog bypass
Order now and incorporate dramatic, high-fidelity filter sweeps into your sound.
Soundblox Tri-Mod Flanger Specifications:
- 11 Different Flanger Sounds.
- 3 Modulation Source Options: LFO, Envelope Follower, and Hot Hand® Motion Sensor.
- Modern Design — a thoughtfully designed box that features rugged construction and sleek looks.
- State-of-the-art DSP — our proprietary 56-bit Digital Singal Processor, the SA601 and crystal-clear 24-bit converters.
- Motion Control — all Soundblox™ pedals are ‘Hot Hand Ready’ and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass — bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 4 in./10.2cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs).
- Power supply not included.