Source Audio Soundblox Pro Poly-Mod Filter
Wah, Talk Box & Filter Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Wah, envelope, flanging and phasing sweeps.
The Soundblox Pro Poly-Mod Filter features all the power and functionality of our award winning Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter with specifically voiced effects, perfectly suited to guitar and keyboard. This meticulously engineered "stompbox supreme" provides exceptional flexibility, control, and sonic diversity, fulfilling all your envelope filter, wah-wah, and dubstep needs.
The Poly-Mod Filter's 23 filter effects include multiple variations on 2 and 4 Pole Low Pass, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak & Notch, and Phaser. Each filter is controllable via envelope follower (i.e. auto-wah), variable wave shape LFO (Low Frequency Oscillation), expression pedal, or our own Hot HandÂ® effect controllers. It includes a variety of adjustable parameters including positive/negative filter sweeps, sweep range, attack and decay speed, frequency range, LFO rate (with tap tempo), and Q. Three footswitches and two preset banks hold six easily accessed user presets.
- Wide selection of sounds
- Adjust parameters and store changes
- Excellent fidelity
Amazing all-in-one pedal. Order today.
Soundblox Pro Poly-Mod Filter Specifications:
- 23 Filter Sounds including 2-Pole Low Pass, 4-Pole Low Pass, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak & Notch, and Phasers.
- Positive and Negative filter sweep with variable range and sensitivity.
- Wet/Dry Mix knob featuring our signature low-end preserving algorithm Lo-Retainâ¢.
- 4 modulation sources including envelope, LFO, expression pedal and Hot Hand.
- Tap tempo speed control for LFO.
- State-of-the-art DSPâOur proprietary 56-bit Digitial Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 6 user presetsâEasy to configure user presets in two banks selectable via 3 footswitches for quick access of your favorite sounds.
- 7-Band EqualizerâUltra-precise 7-band equalizer for in-depth tone control saved per preset.
- Extended ControlâAn expression input allows for control of a wide variety of pedal parameters. A MIDI input also allows external access to presets and parameters.
- Motion ControlâAll Soundblox and Soundblox Pro pedals are "Hot Hand ReadyÂ®" and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog BypassâBypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensure zero signal degradation.
- 9V DC power supply included.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8 cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 6 in./15.25 cm (width) x 2 in./5 cm (height, including knobs).