Source Audio Soundblox Pro Multi Wave Bass Distortion
Bass Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Bass distortion with editing and storage.
The Soundblox Multiwave Bass Distortion Pro inherits the power and clarity of the original Soundblox Multiwave Distortion and adapts it to the unique frequency range of the bass guitar. Bassists can effectively combine complex chords and intervals with distorted tones — multi band processing eliminates the mush and allows each note to ring clear and true. The pedal also features single band processing for more traditional distortion sounds. It’s the perfect pedal for both the studio and stage. The Multiwave preserves the integrity of the fundamental signal while still processing it effectively.
Users have access to 23 modern and distinctive distortions and an additional clean boost/EQ mode. Distortion curve types range from “normal” overdrive for traditional sounds to “foldback” and “octave” for more aggressive synth-like tones. Each distortion type is further customizable via the 7-band equalizer, drive control, and separate mix knobs for clean and distorted signals. This advanced sound control alleviates the tendency for low-end reduction associated with most bass effects.
Six user presets, accessible via three footswitches, assist in the speedy recall of any custom tailored sound, and a traditional expression pedal input facilitates the seamless morphing from one user preset to another. A MIDI input allows external access to presets and parameters, and, as with all Soundblox products, it is compatible with the Hot Hand ring controller.
- Many different tones
- Detailed editing
- User presets
- Real time adjustments
Order today and expand the tonal palette of your bass.
Soundblox Pro Multi Wave Bass Distortion Specifications:
- Diverse Sound Palette — Featuring 23 varieties of our unique distortion algorithms with an added CLEAN BOOST + EQ mode.
- Multiband Processing — Signal is split into multiple bands and distorted individually for unprecedented sound clarity.
- State-of-the-art DSP — Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 6 User Presets — Easy to configure user presets in two banks selectable via 3 footswitches for quick access of your favorite sounds.
- 7-Band Equalizer — Ultra-precise 7-band equalizer for in-depth tone control saved per preset.
- Extended Control — An expression input allows morphing of sounds between preset banks. A MIDI input allows external access to presets and parameters.
- Motion Control — All Soundblox and Soundblox Pro pedals are ‘Hot Hand Ready’ and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass — Bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- 9V DC power supply included.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 6 in./15.25cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs).