Source Audio Soundblox 2 Dimension ReverbSku #H97837000000000 Source Audio H97837 HBAB Delay & Reverb Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Rugged chassis, spacious reverb.
The Soundblox 2 Dimension Reverb offers 12 distinct shades of reverb. Choose from six reflectively diverse room sounds, two plate and two spring reverbs, modulation reverb, and echo. The assignable “Option” knob makes it possible to adjust nine different parameters: wet/dry mix, time (i.e. resonance), bass, treble, pre-delay, diffusion, output level, modulation rate, and modulation depth.
The Soundblox 2 Dimension Reverb features a compact, durable cast aluminum housing, two user presets, and Multi-function in and out jacks compatible with Hot Hand®, the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal, or MIDI*. Use the Hot Hand Motion Sensor or the expression pedal for on-the-fly control over any of the nine adjustable parameters, or plug in a MIDI controller for external access to presets and parameters.
- Dual presets
- Rugged construction
- Vast programming options
Order now and move toward a Source Audio front end effects chain. It's a great way to go.
Soundblox 2 Dimension Reverb Specifications:
- Diverse Sound Palette — Featuring 6 different room sounds, 2 plate reverbs, 2 spring reverbs, modulation reverb, and echo.
- Compact, cast aluminum housing.
- Two User Presets easily recalled via two footswitches.
- Universal Bypass — selectable buffered or true bypass.
- Nine Adjustable Parameters — adjust the wet/dry mix, time (i.e. resonance), treble, bass, pre-delay, diffusion, output level, modulation rate, and modulation depth.
- Multi-function In — use the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal or the Hot Hand Motion Sensor for on-the-fly control over any of the 9 adjustable parameters.
- MIDI Capable — the Multi-function In jack also allows MIDI access to presets and parameters.
- State-of-the-art DSP — Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 9V DC power supply included
- Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 4.5 in./11.4cm x H: 2.25 in./5.7cm (including knobs)