Source Audio Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller
Volume & Expression Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Control center for Source Audio and other pedals.
The Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller expands significantly on the breakthrough technology of the original Hot Hand, broadening its compatibility to include non-Source Audio pedals. A 3-axis accelerometer translates motion into a dynamic and precise expression signal, which can be applied to a range of effect parameters, including filter sweeps, drive levels, modulation, and wet/dry mixes. The lightweight and wireless ring is capable of transmitting over 100 feet and fits comfortably on the hand, foot, or instrument headstock.
Hot Hand 3 connects to all Soundblox, Soundblox 2, Soundblox Pro, and Hot Hand pedals via the 1/8" SENSOR OUTPUT. The receiver base station also features a standard 1/4" EXPRESSION OUTPUT compatible with most third-party pedals equipped with a 1/4" expression input, such as the Boss PS-5 Pitch Shifter, Eventide Space Reverb, Line 6 DL4, and many more.
The system consists of a wireless sensor ring, ring charger/DC power supply, receiver base station, and sensor cable. The ring is powered by a rechargeable/replaceable lithium ion battery, with an average operation time of 6 hours between charges.
- Compatible with all Soundblox, Soundblox 2, Soundblox Pro, and Hot Hand pedals
- Works with most third-party effects equipped with a 1/4" expression input
- DIP switches facilitate third-party effect configuration
- Select between 3 different motion axes (X, Y, and Z)
- RF transmitter capable of transmitting over 100 feet
- Rechargeable/replaceable lithium ion battery
- 1/8" SENSOR OUTPUT and ¼" EXPRESSION OUTPUT
- DEPTH and SMOOTHING controls adjust effect amount and ring sensitivity
- All components are compatible with the original Hot Hand Wireless Adapter
- Use up to 4 separate Hot Hand units simultaneously with no interference