SKB PS-8 8-Port 9VDC Powered Pedalboard
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Keep your pedals portable, powered and gig-ready.
The 8-Port SKB PS-8 Powered Pedalboard is injection-molded from eco-friendly rubber modified styrene. The SKB pedalboard makes a very durable and rigid yet lightweight platform for guitarist's effect pedals.
The SKB PS-8 features 8 built-in 9VDC output jacks and an external transformer rated at 500mA total current. The large 19" x 12" hook and loop surface allows for secure pedal positioning for up to eight standard-size pedals. All cables are included for powering the most popular pedals. SKB includes a heavy-duty ballistic nylon carry bag with exterior zipper pocket and adjustable shoulder strap are with the PS-8 powered pedalboard.
Pedals not included.
- Injection molded from eco-friendly rubber modified styrene in the United States for strength and durability
- Powers up to 8 pedals
- Heavy-duty 19" x 12" hook and loop mounting surface
- 36" x 2: hook side for your pedals for secure, repositionable mounting to the Pedalboard surface
- Fully integrated nine volt DC 500mA power source for up to eight pedals
- 8- 3.5mm miniplug to 2.1mm x 5mm DC connector (for center negative pedals)
- 1- 3.5mm miniplug to 3.5mm miniplug (for center positive pedals)
- 1- 3.5mm miniplug to 9 volt battery clip (for vintage pedals without an external power connector
- Ballistic nylon carry bag with adjustable shoulder strap and exterior pocket for cables and accessories
- Economically priced
A pedalboard that earns its keep. Order today.
PS-8 8-Port 9VDC Powered Pedalboard Specifications:
- Dimensions: 23"D x 16-1/2"W x 4-1/2"H
- Pedal mount length: 19"
- Pedal Mount width: 12"
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Design
Comments about SKB PS-8 8-Port 9VDC Powered Pedalboard:
The pedalboard is a useful tool to carry the effects pedal in one unit. Also it already includes the power supply which is a great benefit for all the starters in effects.