SKB FootNote Amplified Pedal BoardProduct #H74853 SKB H74853 HBD Pedalboards https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Introducing the world's first amplified pedal board.
SKB has been designing innovative pedal boards for guitar enthusiasts for more than 15 years. To keep up with technology and the needs of guitarists of all genres, SKB has developed the world's first AC/DC pedal board with a built-in combo amp featuring a 6" Eminence speaker.
The 1SKB-FN-8 FootNote Amplified pedal board is a fully powered pedal board that will accommodate up to eight 9 volt DC pedals and can be taken anywhere, whether you find yourself on stage, on the street corner, in the garage or with headphones plugged in for a private session.
- Built-in Combo Amp featuring 6" Eminence Speaker
- AUX / MP3 Player Input to play along to your tunes
- Line Out for recording or live use
- External Speaker Output easily handles your favorite cab
- AC / DC Powered for ultimate portability
- Power Up to 8 Pedals no more 9V batteries
- Headphone Output for private sessions
Once you've tried this you'll wonder how you managed without it. Order today.
FootNote Amplified Pedal Board Specifications:
- Product Dimensions
- Exterior Length: 22.28 in / 56.59 cm
- Exterior Width: 21.89 in / 55.60 cm
- Exterior Depth: 4.38 in / 11.13 cm
- Pedal Mount Length: 19.00 in / 48.26 cm
- Pedal Mount Width: 12.00 in / 30.48 cm
- Connectors & Switches
- Power-In Jack
- Power On/Off Switch
- External Speaker Jack
- Line Out Jack
- Speaker On/Off Switch
- Headphone Jack
- Pedal Power Jacks
- Cable Tester Jack (A)
- Cable Tester Jack (B)
- Treble Knob
- Bass Knob
- Volume Knob
- Pedal / Guitar Jack
- AUX Jack
- Combo Amp
- 5-Watt Class AB Amplifier with 6-inch 4 ohm Eminence Speaker.
- AUX / MP3 Input
- 1/8" input (3.5mm) to connect an additional audio source such as mp3 players and monitor signals.
- Line Out
- Connect Hi-Z output directly to a live mixing board or studio recording console. Use a DI box if Lo-Z output is required.
- External Speaker Output
- Capable of handling speaker loads down to 4 ohms. Connect to your favorite 1, 2 or 4x12 cab.
- AC Adapter
- 1A 9VDC center negative AC adapter included.
- Battery Compartment (DC Power)
- Built-in 6 D-cell battery compartment (Batteries not included).
- Power Output for Pedals
- Eight 9VDC center negative outputs to power 9V battery-powered pedals (Pedals not included).
- Headphone Output
- 1/8" output jack (3.5mm).
- Cable Tester
- Checks 1/4" audio / instrument cables to ensure that they are in good working order.
- Speaker On/Off Switch
- Turns built-in speaker on or off. This switch does not have any effect when the External Speaker Jack is in use.