Roland VG-99 V-Guitar Multi Effects Processor System Regular 886830761218Product #150241 Roland 150241 HBCA Desktop & Rack Guitar Effects https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A milestone in guitar-modeling technology.
With 3 powerful processors plus expressive performance controls such as a ribbon controller and dual D BEAMs, it offers near-endless creative options. The light-sensing D Beam controllers offers direct manipulation over a variety of preset options such as rotary speed (Slow/Fast). The Roland VG-99 has a versatile housing that allows for on-stage, tabletop, or rack mounting, the VG-99 V-Guitar synth system raises the bar in guitar-modeling and performance technology.
The VG-99 contains a wide range of guitars and amplifier models, and it even models two signal paths at once. For example, one virtual guitar could be a humbucker-equipped electric and the other a nylon-string guitar. Add to this the sound of the actual guitar being played, and it's possible to simultaneously have the sound of three different guitars playing simultaneously.
Modeled guitar, amp and effects paths can be active at the same time, or they can be dynamically switched or blended. Players can control the switching behavior between virtual guitars and/or amps by foot controllers, buttons on the unit, or according to picking dynamics.
The VG-99 synthesizer includes an onboard guitar-to-MIDI converter for direct connection to keyboards, sound modules and soft synths, a digital out and a USB port for direct audio and MIDI connection to computers. The Roland VG-99 also boasts an intuitive and state-of-the-art on-screen patch editor.
A Freeze feature onboard the VG-99 makes it possible to play a chord or a single note and have Freeze sustain it until you decide to let it end, giving guitarists controlled and unlimited sustain.
Each modeled guitar in the VG-99 synth can have its own tuning: the virtual humbucker electric could be tuned down four or five steps for a heavy sound, for example, while the nylon string could be tuned as a 12-string, and also tuned down four or five steps at the same time. Any user-defined tunings are also supported so the player can switch instantly between tuning setups without physically switching guitars or having to manually retune.
Versatile I/O, including USB, S/PDIF and XLR provide pro connections for virtually every type of music production and performance on stage to professional studio recording.
- 3 processors
- Ribbon controller
- Dual light-sensing D BEAM controllers
- Wide range of guitar and amplifier models
- Guitar-to-MIDI converter
- USB port for direct audio connection to computers
- On-screen patch editor
- Freeze feature for unlimited sustain
- User defined synthesized tunings
- Dual modeling engines allow guitar and amp models to be dynamically switched, layered and combined
- New COSM® electric, acoustic and even bass guitar models, and new synth waves such as the famous GR-300
- Guitar to MIDI converter for direct connection to keyboards, sound modules, soft synths, computers, and other MIDI-compatible devices
- Supports USB audio and MIDI for easy digital recording and sequencing
- Dual GT-Pro-class effects processor enables unequalled flexible tone creation
- Advanced performance controls, including D BEAM, V-LINK and Ribbon Controller take guitar performance to a whole new level
- Simple and intuitive knob-based interface and new design support live performance
- Graphical Editor software included to support sophisticated sound making
If you can imagine it, the VG-99 can probably do it! Order now.