Roland KC-880 Stereo Keyboard Amplifier
Keyboard Amplifiers & Monitors
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
320W power output, DSP effects, and 4 channels of stereo input and stereo aux in.
The Roland KC-880 Stereo Keyboard Amp is the flagship of the KC amplifier series, and it's packed with high-performance features. With 5 channels of stereo input (4 stereo channels and stereo aux in), 320W of power and Roland's popular DSP effects already built in, the KC-880 is a portable powerhouse for keyboards, vocals, and more. The Roland KC-880 Stereo Keyboard Amplifier's I/O includes an XLR mic input, stereo XLR outputs, a headphone out, and a Stereo Link for chaining it with other KC-880 amps.
- Stereo keyboard amplifier with five channels of stereo input
- 320W stereo power amplifier
- 12-inch woofers and two horn tweeters
- DSP effects (Reverb, Chorus, Tremolo, Rotary)
- Flexible I/O (XLR mic input, stereo XLR line outputs, headphone out), Stereo Link for chaining multiple KC-880s
- Owner's manual
Make sure your keyboard is heard with the power of the KC-880.
KC-880 Stereo Keyboard Amplifier Specifications:
- Rated Power Output:
- 320W (160W +160W)
- Nominal Input Level (@1 kHz):
- CH1 (MIC/LINE): -50—20 dBu
- CH2—4 (LINE): -20 dBu
- AUX IN/MONITOR IN: -20 dBu
- STEREO LINK IN: 0 dBu
- Nominal Output Level (@1 kHz)
- LINE OUT (XLR type, Phone type): +4 dBu
- STEREO LINK OUT: 0 dBu
- Speakers: 30cm (12"), Woofer x 2, Horn Tweeter x 2
- CH1, Volume Knob, EFX Button, CH2, Volume Knob, EFX Button, CH3, Volume Knob, EFX Button, CH4, Volume Knob, EFX Button, EFX Knob, SPEED Button
- AUX IN/MONITOR IN, LEVEL Knob, MUTE, SPEAKER Button, LINE OUT Button, EQUALIZER, LOW Knob, MIDDLE Knob, HIGH Knob, PHONES VOLUME Knob, VOLUME Knob, POWER Switch, GND LIFT Switch
- EFX x 2, POWER
- CH1 Input Connector (XLR type), CH1-4 Input (L/MONO, R) Jacks, (1/4" phone type), AUX IN/MONITOR IN: AUX 1 Input (L/MONO, R) Jacks, (1/4" phone type), AUX 2 Input (L/MONO, R) Jacks, (RCA phono type), AUX 3 Input Jacks (Stereo miniature phone type), PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), STEREO LINK OUT (L, R) Jacks, (1/4" phone type), STEREO LINK IN Jack (1/4" phone type), LINE OUT (L, R) Jacks (1/4" phone type), LINE OUT (L, R) Jacks (XLR type), FOOT SW Jack (TRS phone type)
- Power Supply:
- AC 117V, AC 230V, AC 220V, AC 240V (50/60Hz)
- Power Consumption:
- Dimensions WxDxH:
- 734mm x 445mm x 590mm (28-15/16" x 17-9/16" x 23-1/4") (Height is 21-1/8" without casters)
- Weight (without casters): 44.0kg (97lb. 1 oz.)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Roland KC-880 Stereo Keyboard Amplifier:
I play live and was becoming very frustrated, when trying to keep up with guitar players, steel guitar players. I've used the roland 550 amp, but it just wasn't enough power, so I went stereo with an old peavey amp, still not enough power!! FINALLY, I purchased the 880 and went stereo with the 550 and instantly, the two twelve inch speakers and the 550 allowed me to cut through when soloing!!!