The Roland classic!
For over 30 years, its sound quality and built-in effects have made the Roland JC-120 Jazz Chorus Amp the choice of pro players everywhere. It features 2 independent 60W amps, 2 input channels (Normal and Effects) with 3-band EQ for each, and a pair of 12" speakers. Effects include reverb, distortion, adjustable vibrato, and true stereo chorus. Distortion, reverb, and chorus are footswitchable.
Dimensions: 30"W x 24-1/2"H x 11-1/4"D
Weight: 62 lbs.
Output: 120W (60W + 60W)
- Legendary combo with 2 separate 60W RMS power amps for true stereo chorus
- Classic silver-cone speakers for vintage Roland Jazz Chorus sound
- 2 input channels
- 3-band EQ per channel
- One high and one low input per channel
- Reverb, distortion, adjustable vibrato, plus true stereo chorus
- Stereo effects loop
For those in the know, this is a must-have combo! BUY NOW AND SAVE!
JC-120 Jazz Chorus Amp Specifications:
- Dimensions: 30"W x 24-1/2"H x 11-1/4"D
- Weight: 62 lbs.
- Output: 120W (60W + 60W)
- Speakers: 2x12"
- Controls (front):
- Channel 1: Bright on/off, volume, treble, middle, and bass
- Channel 2: Bright on/off, volume, treble, middle, bass, distortion, reverb, vibrato speed, vibrato depth, chorus; on/off, and vibrato
- Controls (rear):
- Channel 2: effect loop serial/parallel
- Effect level: +4dBm/-10dBm
- Rear jacks:
- Chorus/vibrato footswitch
- Reverb footswitch
- Distortion footswitch
- Channel 2 effect loop send/effect loop returns (L/R)