Battery-powered stereo keyboard amplifier with high-quality digital effects built right in.
With the KC-110 stereo keyboard amplifier, Roland adds another great amp to its lineup as well as another "World's First" title to its pedigree. The Roland KC-110 is the first fully stereo, pro-quality keyboard amp that can be powered by eight "AA" batteries. Take this keyboard amplifier anywhere, plug in, and experience the rich, spatial sound that has become a Roland trademark.
True Stereo Sound
The Roland KC-110 delivers pure, rich stereo sound with spatial projection that encircles the room. Its dual-power design (15W + 15W) enables brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus with "Wide" mode, plus gorgeous stereo reverb that will enhance any instrument or voice. The Roland keyboard amp's built-in tilt-back stand allows optimal placement and projection.
Enhance your keyboard and voice with the Roland KC-110's onboard high-quality digital effects. EQ, reverb, and chorus are provided, plus Wide mode for deep, dramatic stereo imaging. For handsfree operation on stage, the effects on/off can be activated with an optional footswitch.
Whether you need to amplify a single instrument or a trio, the Roland KC-110 keyboard amp is built to handle a variety of situations. Three channels are provided, each with independent volume control. Channel 1 is a Mic/Line channel, with XLR and 1/4" inputs; channels 2 and 3 offer stereo line inputs. You can also connect an MP3/CD player to the Roland keyboard amp's AUX input for play-along practice or performance. Master stereo outputs are provided, as well as a headphone out.
- "AA" battery-powered stereo keyboard amp
- Runs on eight "AA" batteries, eight "AA" rechargeable batteries, or AC power (adaptor included)
- Highly efficient 30 watts (15W+15W) stereo amplifier with two 6.5" (16cm) speakers and two tweeters
- High-quality stereo digital effects built in: reverb, chorus, "Wide" chorus, and EQ; effects on/off can be controlled with optional footswitch
- Three independent channels with volume control
- XLR Mic/Instrument input, two stereo inputs, stereo AUX input, stereo line outputs, and headphone output
- Mounts on a speaker stand (sold separately)
- Built-in tilt-back stand
Now you can play and be heard wherever you want. Order this handy Roland keyboard amp today!
Battery-Powered Keyboard Amplifier Specifications:
- Rated Power Output:
- 15W + 15W (when using the AC adaptor)
- 10W + 10W (when using the Alkaline batteries)
- Nominal Input Level (1kHz):
- CH 1 (MIC/LINE): -50 to -20dBu
- CH 2, 3 (LINE): -20dBu
- AUX IN: -10dBu
- Nominal Output Level
- LINE OUT: -10dBu
- 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 2
- Tweeter x 2
- Channel Control: CH1 Volume Knob, CH2 Volume Knob, CH3 Volume Knob
- Master Control: EFFECT Knob, (Equalizer) LOW Knob, HIGH Knob, VOLUME Knob
- Aux In: LEVEL Knob
- Power switch
- CH1 Input Jacks (XLR type, 1/4" phone type)
- CH2 Input Jacks L/MONO, R (1/4" phone type)
- CH3 Input Jacks L/MONO, R (1/4" phone type)
- AUX IN Jacks (RCA phono type, Stereo miniature phone type)
- LINE OUT Jacks L/MONO, R (1/4" phone type)
- PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
- FOOT SW Jack (1/4" phone type)
- DC IN Jack
- Power Supply
- AC Adaptor (included, DC 13 V),
- Dry battery LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 8, or
- Rechargeable battery HR6 (AA) type (nickel metal hydride) x 8
- Current Draw
- 550 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use
- Alkaline: about 7 hours
- Nickel-metal hydride: about 8 hours
- These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor, AC Cord
- Size and Weight (Excluding batteries)
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 420mm x 244mm x 320mm (16-9/16" x 9-5/8" x 12-5/8")
- Weight: 7.3kg, 16lb. 2 oz.