Roland AC-90 45Wx2 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Combo Amp(Black) Sku #485070000001000 Roland 485070 HAADA Acoustic Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Sing and play guitar through one convenient amplifier, with impressive power and full-range performance.
Loaded with high-performance neodymium speakers and 90 watts of power, the Roland AC-90 amp provides a rich, powerful sound while remaining lightweight for easy transport. The AC-90 employs a stereo 2-way speaker system that delivers transparent highs -- great for the built-in multi-band stereo chorus -- while also providing incredibly powerful low-frequency performance.
Legacy of Excellence
The AC-90 isn't just any amp on the block … it's the long-awaited addition to Roland's industry-leading AC-series amp family. Roland's reputation for world-class sound, amazing performance, portability, and top-quality construction in the AC series are all upheld in this stunning amplifier.
With 90 watts of stereo power (45W+45W) driving top-quality neodymium speakers, the AC-90 amplifier delivers exceptional full-range performance -- from shimmering, crystal-clear highs to full-impact bottom end. This amp is more than capable of cutting though a wall of sound.
Enjoy maximum volume without feedback. Simply dial in the offending frequency and the AC-90 will suppress the feedback. This allows you to roam the stage with confidence -- even with 90 watts of powerful sound at your back.
Immersive Stereo FX
The AC-90 amp's onboard stereo effects benefit from Roland's decades of industry-leading R&D. Experience the amazing spatial depth and lush sound of the stereo multi-band chorus, complete with developed WIDE mode. Delay and Reverb are provided as well, and can be controlled via footswitch.
In addition to its amazing acoustic-guitar amplification qualities, the Roland AC-90 can also function as a portable PA system thanks to its dual-channel architecture and phantom-powered Microphone input.
- Lightweight yet powerful featuring state-of-the-art neodymium speaker technology
- Stereo 2-way speaker system provides full-range performance
- Natural stereo acoustic sound
- 90 watts of stereo power (45W+45W)
- Dual channels: Guitar input (Piezo/Magnetic) and phantom-powered Mic/Line input
- Roland's famous stereo multi-band chorus with WIDE mode, plus reverb/delay
- Anti-feedback control feature
- Convenient onboard tilt stand; optional speaker stand available
Get it all in one unit! Order yours today.
AC-90 45Wx2 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- Rated Power Output: 45W + 45W
- Nominal Input Level (1kHz): GUITAR Channel: -10dBu
- MIC/LINE Channel: -50 / -10dBu
- AUX IN: -10dBu
- Nominal Output Level (1kHz): DI/TUNER OUT: +4dBu
- LINE OUT: +4dBu
- SUB WOOFER OUT: +4 dBu
- Speakers: Woofer 20cm (8") x 2
- Tweeter 8cm x 5cm x 2cm (3" x 2") x 2
- (GUITAR Channel)
- PICKUP Switch (PIEZO/MAGNETIC), SHAPE Switch, VOLUME Knob, Equalizer Knobs (BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE), CHORUS Switch
- (MIC/LINE Channel)
- PHANTOM Switch, SELECT Switch (MIC/LINE), VOLUME Knob, Equalizer Knobs (BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE), CHORUS Switch, CHORUS Knob, REVERB/DELAY Knob (ANTI-FEEDBACK), FREQUENCY Knob, START Button, MUTE Switch, MASTER Knob, POWER Switch
- Indicator: CHORUS (GUITAR Channel, MIC/LINE Channel), ANTI-FEEDBACK, MUTE, POWER
- GUITAR Channel Input Jack (1/4" phone type)
- MIC/LINE Input Jacks (XLR type, 1/4" phone type)
- AUX IN Jacks (RCA phono type,1/4" phone type)
- DI/TUNER OUT Jack (1/4" TRS phone type)
- LINE OUT Jacks (XLR type, 1/4" phone type)
- SUBWOOFER OUT Jack (1/4" phone type)
- PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
- FOOTSWITCH Jacks (1/4" TRS phone type)
- Power Supply: AC 117V, AC 230V, AC 240V (50/60Hz)
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Accessory: Carrying Case, Owner's Manual
- Footswitch: BOSS FS-5L (Mute On/Off), BOSS FS-5U, BOSS FS-6
- Connection Cable: PCS-31
- Size and Weight
- Width: 18-5/16" (464mm)
- Depth: 11-15/16" (303mm)
- Height: 12-7/8" (326mm)
- Weight: 25lb. 13oz. (11.7kg)
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms