Rogue Vintage Compressor Guitar Effects PedalProduct #H05537 Rogue H05537 HBAA Compression & Sustain Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
An essential component of any sound chain.
The Rogue Vintage Compressor pedal lowers output sound relative to your input signal, producing consistent sound levels and improving sustain.
Three control knobs let you quickly adjust the compressor threshold (sensitivity), its sustain and overall volume of the effected sound. A true bypass switch engages and disengages the effect. An LED indicator shows you when the effect is engaged and gets dim when it's time to change the battery.
The Rogue Vintage Compressor pedal is made of aluminum and built to last.
- Sturdy, lightweight aluminum case
- True bypass switching
- Easy-to-use Threshold, Sustain and Level controls
Add control and sustain to your sound chain. Order today.
Vintage Compressor Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input impedance: 500k ohms
- Output load impedance: >10k ohms
- Equivalent input noise: -100dBm
- Power supply: 1x9 volt battery or external 9 volt DC adapter
- Power consumption: 20mA
- Size: 2 3/8" x 4 3/8" x 1 1/4"