- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A compact amp with a broad sound.
The Rogue Accessory Pack includes all of the essential items that every electric guitarist could want, whether it's to protect and to enjoy their instrument. There's even an instructional Guitar & Bass DVD from Rock House!
The new Rogue SC40R guitar amp delivers a true stereo chorus sound in one compact package with 2 channel switching between a clean and overdriven sound and built-in reverb.
For years, guitarists have a appreciated the bigger sound that adding a chorus effect brings. The problem with effect pedals though is they can't deliver a true stereo sound unless you've got two amps.
The Rogue SC40R solves that problem by incorporating a true stereo chorus in its preamp section and then pushing the effected sound through 2 high-fidelty 8" speakers.
Whether it's for jazz or rock, a stereo chorus effectively doubles your guitar sound, making it fuller and more interesting for all styles of music.
The tone shaping controls are extensive in the Rogue SC40R with mid frequency adjustment that can pinpoint the exact tone you're looking for.
The Rogue SC40R also has controls for dialing in reverb and distortion making it an amp that really can cover it all.
The Rogue SC40R includes an input for connecting a dual footswitch to trigger the stereo chorus or switch between channels. There's also an 1/8" stereo connection for MP3 or CD players and a headphone out for practicing without waking up the neighbors.
- Compact size
- True stereo chorus
- Gain control for overdrive
- 3-band EQ with mid frequency adjustment
- Built-in reverb
- Connection for dual footswtich
- Input for MP3/CD player
- 1/4" Headphone out
- Gig bag
- Electric guitar stand
- Digital tuner
- Instrument polish and cloth
- String winder
- Picks Instructional DVD
Double your pleasure with stereo sound. Order today.
SC40R Guitar Amp Pack Specifications:
- Maximum Power Output: 40 Watts
- Speakers: 2 x 8", 40 Watts @ 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 72Hz - 15kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.2% (in "clean mode")
- Signal to Noise: 75dB @ maximum rated power
- Input Impedance: 180k Ohms
- Power Consumption: 80 Watts maximum
- Maximum Input Level: 28mV (RMS)
- Maximum Gain: 56dB (@1kHz)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 550mm x 240mm x 310mm, 21.6" x 9.4" x 12.2"
- Weight: 13.1kg, 28.8 lbs