Rogue Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz & Boost Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A massive-sounding floor pedal for rockers.
The Rogue Distortion pedal creates an edgy distortion effect reminiscent of the hard rock tones of the '70s and '80s. It also lets you overdrive your favorite tube amp or solid state amp, creating harmonically rich, sustaining tones.
Three control knobs let you quickly adjust the amount of distortion, high-end bite and overall volume of the effected sound. A true bypass switch engages and disengages the effect. An LED indicator shows you when the effect is engaged and gets dim when it's time to change the battery.
The Rogue Distortion pedal is made of aluminum and built to last.
- Sturdy, lightweight aluminum case
- True bypass switching
- Easy-to-use Gain, Tone and Level controls
Take your sound to the edge of oblivion. Order today.
Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input impedance: 500k ohms
- Output load impedance: >10k ohms
- Equivalent input noise: -100dBm
- Power supply: 1x9 volt battery or external 9 volt DC adapter
- Power consumption: 20mA
- Size: 2 3/8" x 4 3/8" x 1 1/4"