Rogue Analog Chorus Guitar Effects PedalProduct #H05539 Rogue H05539 HBAF Modulation, Chorus, Flanging, Phasing & Tremolo Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A multi-purpose chorus effects pedal.
The Rogue Analog Chorus pedal creates modulation effects, from wide sweeping to shimmering 12-string sound. It adds depth to electric guitars, electronic keyboards and more.
Two control knobs let you quickly adjust the modulation speed and depth. A true bypass switch engages and disengages the effect. An LED indicator shows you when the effect is engaged and gets dim when it's time to change the battery.
The Rogue Analog Chorus pedal is made of aluminum and built to last.
- Sturdy, lightweight aluminum case
- True bypass switching
- Easy-to-use Rate and depth controls
Double the sound of your guitar with 1 pedal. Order today.
Analog Chorus Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input impedance: 500k ohms
- Output load impedance: >10k ohms
- Equivalent input noise: -90dBm
- Power supply: 1x9 volt battery or external 9 volt DC adapter
- Power consumption: 20mA
- Size: 2 3/8" x 4 3/8" x 1 1/4"