Rocktron VooDu Valve Online Guitar Multi Effects Processor
Desktop & Rack Guitar Effects
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The best of tube and DSP technology in one rackspace.
The Rocktron VooDu Valve On-Line Tube Guitar Preamp is a marriage of a 24-bit Motorola DSP engine with Rocktron's 12AX7 tube technology. The Voodu Valve Guitar Preamp delivers the warmth and clarity of your favorite plexi or pre-CBS combo in a single-rack package. Choose high or low tube gain to control break up. With the very usable preamp voicings, you can dial in classic amp tones that include Variac, Pentode, Triode, and Solid State. 4-band post-EQ and comprehensive pre-EQ sections in this Rocktron guitar preamp give you near limitless tone-shaping options. HUSH noise reduction placed between the preamp and effects sections keeps things quiet. The VooDu comes loaded with 254 presets and hundreds more are available on Rocktron's website. Effects include many favorite analog stompboxes and 2-tap chorusing, an echo-like delay, reverb, pitch shift, tremolo, dual-mode phaser, compressor, frequency-programmable wah, and 2-tap flanger. The speaker simulator section provides parameters for speaker size, mic placement, and Rocktron's patented Reactance parameter. Full MIDI functionality includes 8-parameter continuous control and mapping. The optional All Access footcontroller unlocks other control features such as preassigned effects, on/off, and boost functions as well as titles that transfer from the VooDu to All Access. 1/4" and XLR outputs with level control plus headphone output.
- 24-bit Motorola DSP engine
- 12AX7 tube cicuitry
- Preamp voicings: Variac, Pentode, Triode, and Solid State
- 4-band post EQ
- Comprehensive pre-EQ sections give you near limitless tone-shaping options
- HUSH noise reduction keeps things quiet
- 254 presets -- hundreds more are available on Rocktron's website
- 2-tap chorusing
- Echo-like delay
- Pitch shift
- Dual-mode phaser
- Frequency-programmable wah
- 2-tap flanger
- Speaker simulator section provides parameters for speaker size, mic placement, and Rocktron's patented Reactance parameter
- Full MIDI functionality includes 8-parameter continuous control and mapping
- 1/4" and XLR outputs with level control plus headphone output
From slightly dirty tinges to flat-out festering filth, the VooDu does serious tube magic! Buy it today.
VooDu Valve Online Guitar Multi Effects Processor Specifications:
- Input impedance 470kOhms
- Output impedance <150 ohms
- Maximum input/output level +20dBu
- MIDI in 7-pin DIN
- Power requirements 9VAC 3400mA
- Dimensions 19" x 1-3/4" x 7"
- UL and CSA approved operation