Rocktron Utopia B200 Bass Floor Multi Effects Pedal BlackProduct #153999 Rocktron 153999 HBAL Bass Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Designed to help you find that perfect sound.
Rocktron's Utopia B200 Professional Bass System provides an arsenal of tone and effects processing. It is packed with plenty of great sounds ready to transform any Bass amplifier into a powerhouse of rock. Simply put the pedal between you and your amp, and let your inspiration flow. Mixing the 128 tone generation and effects in the B200, from popular effects like Chorus, Reverb, Delay, Pitch Shift, Flanger, Phaser, Wah-Wah and Tremolo, to tone manipulators like Preamp, Compression, and Rocktron's own Hush (noise reduction) functions and you'll have everything you need to create your own signature sound. The Rocktron Utopia pedal even has a Speaker Exciter for recording live sound. The B200 gives you 3 instant recall buttons and offers tap delay note quantization from 1/16 to whole. The 2-line cool blue LCD display and glow-in-the dark markings on the pedalboard make it easy to use in low-light performance situations. The guitar effects pedal has tons of I/O, including MIDI in and out/thru, an aux jack, stereo headphone out, USB, 1/4" mono bass input, and 1/4" left/right output jacks. The chassis is rugged and designed for the abuse of hard-rocking situations.
- 128 fully programmable presets
- Chorus, Reverb, Delay, Pitch Shift, Flanger, Phaser, and Tremolo
- Easy-to-program user controls
- Up/Down preset bank by 3 with instant recall buttons
- 2nd mode with 3 instant access controller switches
- Tap delay note quantization 1/16, 1/8, triplet, 1/4, 1/2, and whole
- Illuminated noiseless footswitches
- Glow-in-the-dark markings on pedalboard
- Rocktron's state-of-the-art HUSH noise reduction
- On board pro-grade expression pedal with integrated footswitch and LED
- Upgradable core processing hardware design (DSP CARD and CODEC CARD)
- Motorola (Freescale) DSP engine with AKM converters
- Easy-to-read, 2-line cool blue LCD display
- USB audio recording and playback connectivity
- Rocktron's state of the art Speaker Exciter for recording and live sound
- MIDI IN and MIDI OUT/THRU
- Auxiliary CD/Mp3/iPod0-in 1/8" jack
- Stereo headphone out
- Built-in tuner
- Full bandwidth effects
- Rugged professional grade chassis and expression pedal made from metal
- Assignable effect on/off
Take your bass to places you never knew it could go with this fun pedal. Order one today!
Utopia B200 Bass Floor Multi Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input impedance: 1mOhm
- Maximum input level: 0 dBu
- Input jack: 1/4" mono
- Maximum output level: +4 dBu
- Output jacks: 1/4" left/right
- Headphone jack: 1/8" stereo (Load Impedance: 32ohm min.)
- Important: Listening to any sounds at levels above 85 dBu may cause hearing damage! Due to high output capabilities present in the headphone outputs it is recommended to only use headphones that have an integrated volume control. You may also set the volume when the display is showing a preset name by turning the PARAMETER ADJUST control which is mapped directly to the MASTER VOLUME of the B200.
- Aux input jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Power requirements: 9VAC/2.9A min. Depending on where you are located in the world, you may receive a 2 .9A, 3A, 3.5A adapter with USA or Euro-style plugs
- Dimensions: With toe of expression pedal down - 15 1/8"W x 3 1/4"H x 9"D
- With toe of expression pedal up - 15 1/8"W x 4 7/8"H x 9"D
- Weight: 6lb.