Tone and effects processing for the next generation of bass players.
Featuring 128 sounds divided into 64 factory and 64 user programmable presets, the compact Utopia B100 pedal has a wide variety of effects, including wah, phaser, compressor, chorus, and flanger. 4 channels of tone: Clean, Dist1, Dist2, and Dist3. Other features include Rocktron's Hush noise reduction, tube emulation, and a "speaker exciter." While it's not a perfect world, this floor processor may allow bass players a regular visit to paradise on stage or in the studio.
- 128 presets: 64 factory, 64 user
- Motorola 24-bit DSP engine
- 4 channels of tone: Clean, Dist1, Dist2, and Dist3
- 4-band EQ
- Full bandwidth effects
- Large effects palette
- Hush noise reduction
- Tube emulation
- Speaker exciter
- Fully programmable Stereo Outputs
- Heavy Duty Headphone Output
- Auxiliary input (MP3/CD/iPod)
- Easy-to-read Cool Blue LCD display
Enter bass effect Shangri-La with the assurance of our double guarantees. Order now!