Rocktron Utopia B-300 Bass Floor Multi-Effects Pedal
Bass Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Plenty of toe-tapping, tone-shaping choices in this convenient floor pedal.
Rocktron's Utopia B300 Professional Bass System lays an arsenal of fabulous tone and effects processing right at your feet. The B300 floor pedal is packed with 128 fully programmable presets to transform your favorite bass amplifier into a multi-faceted rock and roll factory of sound. It comes with a plethora of popular effects like Chorus, Reverb, Delay, Pitch Shift, Flanger, Phaser, Wah-Wah and Tremolo, with the option to assign a factory preset or a user-created one to 10 buttons. A Global function allows setting parameters that affect all presets. A Mixer function lets you tweak volume, output, pan, delay, reverb, and overall effects levels. The Preamp function not only gives you four preamp types - Deep, Norm, Brite, Distorted - as well as other sound-shaping choices like standard 3-band EQ options, gain, presence, symmetry, polarity, and more. The Rocktron Utopia pedal also has a HUSH function which is a single-ended noise reduction system, and a Speaker Exciter function that provides a realistic approximation of a miked speaker cab when you are connecting the Utopia B300 directly to a mixing board, recording system, or other full-range system. You also get a compressor function, effects loop, and seven tap quantizing choices. As far as I/O, you get MIDI in and out/thru, an aux jack, stereo headphone out, USB, 1/4" mono bass input, and 1/4" left/right output jacks. All in all, it's pretty safe to say the B300 multi-effects pedal gives you a lot to work with.
- 128 fully programmable presets
- Chorus, Reverb, Delay, Pitch Shift, Flanger, Phaser and Tremolo
- Easy-to-program user controls
- Up/Down preset Bank by 10 with instant recall buttons
- 2nd mode with 10 instant access controller switches
- Tap delay note quantization 1/16 , 1/8, triplet, 1/4, 1/2, and whole
- Illuminated noiseless footswitches
- Glow in the dark markings on pedal board
- Rocktron's HUSH noise reduction
- On board pro-grade expression pedal with integrated footswitch and LED.
- Upgradable core processing hardware design (DSP CARD and CODEC CARD)
- Motorola (Freescale) DSP engine with AKM converters
- Programmable Pre-processing analog effects loop
- Extra External Expression controller pedal port
- Easy-to-read, 2-line cool blue LCD display
- USB audio recording and playback connectivity
- Rocktron's Speaker Exciter for recording and live sound
- MIDI in and MIDI out/thru
- Auxiliary CD/Mp3/iPOD in 1/8 jack
- Stereo headphone out
- Built-in tuner
- Full bandwidth effects
- Rugged professional grade chassis and expression pedal made from metal
- Assignable effect On/Off
Enjoy giving your bass hundreds of new tones with this multi-effects pedal. Order today!
Utopia B-300 Bass Floor Multi-Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input impedance: 1Mohm
- Maximum input level: 0 dBu
- Input jack: 1/4" mono
- Maximum output level: +4 dBu
- Output Jacks 1/4" Left and Right.
- Headphone Jack 1/8" Stereo (Load Impedance 32 Ohm Min)
- Important: Listening to any sounds at levels above 85 dBu may cause hearing damage. Due to high output capabilities present in
- the Headphone Outputs it is recommended to only use headphones that have
- an integrated volume control. You may also set the volume when the display is showing a preset name by turning the PARAMETER ADJUST control which is mapped directly to the MASTER VOLUME of the B300.
- Aux input jack: 1/8" stereo
- Power requirements: 9VAC/2.9A min. Depending on where you are located in the world you may receive a 2 .9A, 3A, 3.5A adapter with USA or Euro
- style plugs
- Dimensions: With toe of expression pedal down - 20.25"W x 3.25"H x 9"D
- With toe of expression pedal up - 20.25"W x 4 7/8"Hx 9"D
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.