Rocktron Blue Thunder Bass Preamp with Multi-EffectsProduct #180797 Rocktron 180797 HBAL Bass Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A gold mine of effects and sound options for bassists!
There's a storm on the horizon and it's called Blue Thunder. This Rocktron Bass Preamp with Multi-Effects is a live and studio tool that's been specifically designed and voiced for bass. The preamp has 128 pro presets designed for bass. A selectable hi-pass effects filter allows you to determine the frequency range being passed through the digital effects, delivering lush effects that won't muddy up your low end. Custom voiced bass effects including flanger, phaser, tremolo, delay, and reverb. Rocktron's dynamic compression is included and has also been specifically engineered for bass. If that's not enough, Rocktron's multi-voiced delay and chorus are specifically voiced for bass use in live and recording situations.
Want some distortion? The Blue Thunder rolls out built-in distortion designed specifically for bass which can be added to your dry bass signal and effect path independently as desired.
Rocktron's unique signal routing allows you to choose between an analog direct feed, or full effects routing. The Blue Thunder has a most powerful and flexible tone shaping tool with Rocktron's SIMbiotic 4-band parametric EQ consisting of 2 sections of band-limited parametric EQ and bass and presence along with 2 sections of full bass. Parametric mid and treble EQ sections. A Speaker Exciter with Sonic Clarity and Sonic Boom controls allows you to record direct, while adding a new tonal dimension to your live sound.
Whether using the Blue Thunder Bass Preamp with a power amplifier and speaker cabinets or while recording with the cabinet simulator engaged, the Speaker Exciter offers yet another extension of tonal expression allowing you to choose the speaker size (8", 10", 12", 15") then giving you even more tonal possibilities using the Sonic Boom and Sonic Clarity controls.
When the Cabinet Simulator is active the outputs are specifically conditioned for direct recording to produce a virtual miked cabinet response. This allows you to connect directly to a PA system or recording equipment and leave that heavy cabinet home! Cabinet Simulator works in conjunction with the Speaker Exciter to deliver lifelike direct recording. Separate input and output level controls on the Blue Thunder accommodate all kinds of basses with active and passive pickups.
Rocktron's unique signal routing allows you to choose the signal path type for the direct mix, analog or digital. For effect loop routing you may want to use the Blue Thunder in an effects loop of your existing preamp. In this case you can route the direct signal around the DSP by setting the Direct Path option. With Direct Path Analog, your direct signal is untouched and then mixed with the DSP effects only. With Direct Path Digital you are using the Blue Thunder as a dedicated preamp.
The Blue Thunder incorporates Rocktron's award-winning digital HUSH noise reduction.
All presets on the Blue Thunder are user programmable and can be restored to original factory settings. A tap button for delay and rate control is on the front panel and is MIDI programmable. The Blue Thunder has full MIDI capabilities when you use the optional Rocktron MIDI XChange, MIDI Mate or All Access footcontrollers). (See the accessory box on this page.) Using a MIDI footswitch and expression pedal will allow realtime control of virtually all effects parameters. The Blue Thunder uses 24-bit internal processing via Motorola DSP Engine for double precision 48 x 48-bit multiply with 96-bit result.
- Preamp with live and studio effects
- 128 pro presets designed for bass
- Selectable hi-pass effects filter allows you to specify frequency ranges that are effected
- Won't muddy up your low end
- Custom voiced bass effects including flanger, phaser, tremolo, delay, and reverb
- Rocktron dynamic compression
- Multi-voiced delay and chorus
- Distortion designed specifically for bass can be added to your dry bass signal and effect path independently
- Unique signal routing allows you to choose between an analog direct feed or full effects routing
- SIMbiotic 4-band parametric EQ with 2 sections of band-limited parametric EQ and presence
- 2 sections of full bass parametric mid and treble EQ sections
- Direct out with Speaker Exciter and Sonic Clarity plus Sonic Boom controls
- Separate input and output level controls accommodate both active and passive instruments
- Can be used in the effects loop of your existing preamp
- HUSH noise reduction
- All presets are user programmable
- Tap button for delay and rate control is on the front panel and is MIDI programmable
The secret weapon for bass players! Order now.
Blue Thunder Bass Preamp with Multi-Effects Specifications:
- Impedance: Input: 470K ohms, Output: 120 ohms
- Output: +20dBu