Rocktron Blue Thunder Bass Preamp with Multi-EffectsProduct #180797 Rocktron 180797 HBAL Bass Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A gold mine of effects and sound options for bassists!
Rocktron Blue Thunder Bass Preamp
Blue Thunder is loaded with 128 professional Presets custom designed for bass. The Blue Thunder has a selectable Hi-Pass Effects Filter that allows you to determine the frequency range being passed through the digital effects, delivering lush effects that won't muddy up your low end. Custom voiced bass effects including flanger, phaser, tremolo, delay and reverb. Rocktron's Dynamic Compression is included and has also been specifically engineered for bass. If that's not enough, Rocktron's Multi-voiced delay and chorus are again specifically voiced for bass use in live and recording situations.
Want some distortion? The Blue Thunder rolls out built-in distortion designed specifically for bass which can be added to your dry bass signal and effect path independently as desired.
Rocktron's unique signal routing allows you to choose between an analog direct feed, or full effects routing. The Blue Thunder has a most powerful and flexible tone shaping tool with Rocktron's SIMbiotic 4-Band Parametric EQ consisting of two sections of band limited parametric EQ - "BASS" and "PRESENCE" along with two sections of FULL BASS Paremetric EQ sections - "MID" and "TREBLE". Speaker Exciter with Sonic Clarity and Sonic Boom controls allows you to record direct, but also adds a new dimension of tone to your live sound.
Whether using the Blue Thunder with a power amp and speaker cabinets or while recording with the CABINET SIMULATOR engaged, the Speaker Exciter offers yet another extension of tonal expression allowing you to choose the speaker type (8", 10", 12", 15") then giving you even more tonal possibilities using the SONIC BOOM and SONIC CLARITY controls.
Rocktron's unique signal routing allows you to choose the signal path type for the direct mix - Analog or Digital. For Effect Loop Routing - you may want to use the Blue Thunder in an effects loop of your existing preamp - in this case you can route the direct signal around the DSP by setting the Direct Path option. With Direct Path Analog, your direct signal is untouched and then mixed with the DSP effects only. With Direct Path Digital you are using the Blue Thunder as a dedicated preamp.
- Preamp with live and studio effects
- 128 pro presets designed for bass
- Selectable hi-pass effects filter allows you to specify frequency ranges that are effected
- Won't muddy up your low end
- Custom voiced bass effects including flanger, phaser, tremolo, delay, and reverb
- Rocktron dynamic compression
- Multi-voiced delay and chorus
- Distortion designed specifically for bass can be added to your dry bass signal and effect path independently
- Unique signal routing allows you to choose between an analog direct feed or full effects routing
- SIMbiotic 4-band parametric EQ with 2 sections of band-limited parametric EQ and presence
- 2 sections of full bass parametric mid and treble EQ sections
- Direct out with Speaker Exciter and Sonic Clarity plus Sonic Boom controls
- Separate input and output level controls accommodate both active and passive instruments
- Can be used in the effects loop of your existing preamp
- HUSH noise reduction
- All presets are user programmable
- Tap button for delay and rate control is on the front panel and is MIDI programmable
The secret weapon for bass players! Order now.
Blue Thunder Bass Preamp with Multi-Effects Specifications:
- Impedance: Input: 470K ohms, Output: 120 ohms