Rivera Sedona Lite Doyle Dykes Signature 55 Acoustic Guitar ComboProduct #486320 Rivera 486320 HAGA Acoustic Combo Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Rich, all-tube sound with ample tonal tweaking tools brings out the best in any acoustic!
The Rivera Sedona Lite Doyle Dykes Signature 55 Acoustic Combo offers 55W of dynamic tube power that drive a full-range 12" rare-earth woofer and a special high-power, liquid-cooled dome tweeter. The result is warm tube tone that enhances every note you play. Each of the 2 channels has a 3-band EQ, along with several tone-enhancing features like anti-feedback controls, a Notch switch that changes midrange characteristics, and a Bright switch that accentuates harmonics. Channel 1 on the Sedona 55 has an ultralow-noise input that accepts signals from balanced or unbalanced instruments or a microphone.
Channel 2 features a harmonically active, unbalanced input to amplify either a passive or active instrument, including electric guitars. Instruments with multiple outputs can use both channels simultaneously to balance the level and tone between the 2 sources. Or plug your mic into Channel 1 and your guitar into Channel 2 and you've got a mini-PA. The Doyle Dykes amp also has an analog Accutronics mechanical reverb, presence control, direct out, external speaker jack, footswitch, and effects loop. This combo is built to rugged military standards.
Its relatively compact size and light weight make the Rivera Sedona Doyle Dykes 55 Combo a very roadworthy choice for the performer who works smaller venues and demands the finest tone and maximum flexibility.
- 55W dynamic EL-34 tube power
- 2 -12AX7A preamp tubes
- Full-range, 12" rare-earth woofer
- High-power, liquid-cooled dome tweeter
- 2 channels, each with 3-band EQ
- Parametric anti-feedback controls
- Notch and Bright switches to enhance tone
- Analog Accutronics mechanical reverb
- Presence control
- Direct out
- External speaker jack
- Effects loop
- Cabinet finished in a buckskin brown Tolex with nickel corners
- FS-7 footswitch included
An awesome acoustic amplifier that's versatile and compact. What more could you want? Call or click to order today!
Sedona Lite Doyle Dykes Signature 55 Acoustic Guitar Combo Specifications:
- Channel 1 controls: Volume, treble (pull switch for bright), middle (pull switch for notch), bass
- Channel 2 controls: Volume, treble (pull switch for bright), middle (pull switch for notch), bass
- Common front-panel inputs and controls: Channel 1 balanced/unbalanced 1/4" input, Channel 2 unbalanced 1/4" input, reverb control, presence control, anti-feedback level control (pull switch for equalizer), anti-feedback frequency control, standby switch, power on/off switch
- Rear-panel inputs and outputs: 1/4" effects loop send with level control, 1/4" effects loop return with level control, 1/4" recording output with level control, two 1/4" internal speaker outputs, one 1/4" external speaker output
- Preamp tubes: 2 - 12AX7A
- Output tubes: 2 EL34
- Output power: 55W RMS into 8 ohms
- Speakers: 12" proprietary neodymium low-frequency driver (250W rating) and liquid-cooled dome tweeter
- Reverb: Accutronics 3-spring reverb
- 18-1/2"W x 18-1/2"H x 12"D
- 46 lbs.
- Cabinet material: 3/4"-thick plywood
- Construction: Dadoed joints
- Covering: Sedona brown padded vinyl