- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Tube-driven warmth, detail, and harmonics!
Designed with Nashville fingerpicking legend Doyle Dykes to handle the nuances of acoustic guitar. 5 - 12AX7 preamp tubes shape 2 full discrete channels of warm tone, while 2 EL-34 power tubes push out 55W to the 12" JBL woofer and single high-power dome tweeter. Channel 1 is designed to produce optimum electric tones, clean or distorted. Channel 2 is tailored for electric or acoustic instruments. Each channel has its own independent 3-band EQ, and the tweeter can be switched on or off to reproduce an acoustic instrument's sparkling harmonics on demand. The anti-feedback equalizer tunes out unwanted noise. Reverb has never sounded sweeter, thanks to the long-pan, 6-spring Accutronics reverb.
The rear-panel tube direct box output includes a level control and pull switch for ground lift. It sends only the instrument's signal through an all-tube, low-impedance, balanced XLR output. The active effects loop has level controls for matching any outboard signal processor to optimize tone and minimize noise. Cabinet is built of hardwood plywood and finished in a buckskin brown Tolex, with 3-tone brown grille cloth, nickel corners, and leatherette handle on top. The ES-balanced XLR input option is for use with the Taylor ES system. FS-7 footswitch included.
- 55W dynamic EL-34 tube power
- Full-range 12" JBL woofer
- High-power dome tweeter
- ES-balanced input option for use with the Taylor ES system
- 2 channels, each with 3-band EQ
- Parametric anti-feedback controls
- Notch and Bright switches to enhance tone
- 6-spring Accutronics reverb
- Presence control
- XLR direct out
- External speaker jack
- Effects loop
- Massive transformers and exposed surface mounting for long life and cool operation
- Heavy-duty, 16-gauge, zinc-plated steel chassis with welded end make a rugged road worthy amp
- Costly, regulated DC filament power supply for the preamp tubes allows silent, hum-free operation
- Rugged metal phone jacks throughout for years of noise-free connections
- Chassis-mounted, mica-filled octal tube socket with phosphor bronze-copper plated and hot tin dipped pins for perfect electrical contact and long life
- Detachable AC power cable for easy transportation and replacement
- Cabinet finished in a buckskin brown Tolex with nickel corners
- FS-7 footswitch included
A must-have amp for getting the most from your Taylor ES guitar. Call or click to order today.
Sedona 55 Doyle Dykes Signature Combo with ES Option Specifications:
- 23-1/2"W x 18-1/2"H x 10"D
- 70 lbs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Rivera Sedona 55 Doyle Dykes Signature Combo with ES Option:
I bought this amp w/ the GT speaker in it to use with my Tele , T5 and Taylor Acoustic. WOW what a sound. I then purchased an ext cabinet w/ the JBL . The JBL does have a fuller sound for Acoustic only. I can use the speakers singularly or in combination and with the channel selection get every tone you will ever need. Channel 2 is primarily for acoustic but turn off the tweeter, plug in you're Tele and hold on! After 40 yrs in music I have finally found an amp that CAN do it all.