Rivera Sedona 55 Doyle Dykes Signature ComboProduct #486321 Rivera 486321 HAADA Acoustic Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
From fat to crystalline tone, its all-tube warmth brings out the best in acoustics and electrics!
Designed with Nashville fingerpicking legend Doyle Dykes to handle the nuances of acoustic guitar. 5 - 12AX7 preamp tubes shape 2 full discrete channels of warm tone, while 2 EL-34 power tubes push out 55W to the 12" JBL woofer and single high-power dome tweeter. Channel 1 is designed to produce optimum electric tones, clean or distorted. Channel 2 is tailored for electric or acoustic instruments. Each channel has its own independent 3-band EQ, and the tweeter can be switched on or off to reproduce an acoustic instrument's sparkling harmonics on demand. The anti-feedback equalizer tunes out unwanted noise. Reverb has never sounded sweeter, thanks to the long-pan, 6-spring Accutronics reverb.
The rear-panel tube direct box output includes a level control and pull switch for ground lift. It sends only the instrument's signal through an all-tube, low-impedance, balanced XLR output. The active effects loop has level controls for matching any outboard signal processor to optimize tone and minimize noise. Cabinet is built of hardwood plywood and finished in a buckskin brown Tolex with 3-tone brown grille cloth, nickel corners, and leatherette handle on top. FS-7 footswitch included.
- 55W dynamic EL-34 tube power
- Full-range 12" JBL woofer
- High-power dome tweeter
- 2 channels, each with 3-band EQ
- Parametric anti-feedback controls
- Notch and Bright switches to enhance tone
- 6-spring Accutronics reverb
- Presence control
- XLR direct out
- External speaker jack
- Effects loop
- Massive transformers and exposed surface mounting for long life and cool operation
- Heavy-duty, 16-gauge, zinc-plated steel chassis with welded ends make a rugged roadworthy amp
- Costly, regulated DC filament power supply for the preamp tubes allow silent, hum-free operation
- Rugged metal phone jacks throughout for years of noise-free connections
- Chassis-mounted, mica-filled octal tube socket with phosphor bronze-copper plated and hot tin dipped pins for perfect electrical contact and long life
- Detachable AC power cable for easy transportation and replacement
- Cabinet finished in a buckskin brown Tolex with nickel corners
- FS-7 footswitch included
This amp delivers the best of both worlds--acoustic and electric. Call or click to order today!
Sedona 55 Doyle Dykes Signature Combo Specifications:
- 23-1/2"W x 18-1/2"H x 10"D
- 70 lb.