- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A brawny combo with gorgeous looks, the spank tone of 6L6 power tubes, and extra deep cabinetry.
The Rivera Quiana 212 is a hand-crafted all-tube guitar amplifier that has 50 watts of sweet clean power with (2) 6L6GC Output Tubes standard, and a fat, bad-ass tone when pushed. Five 12AX7 Tube Preamp with 2 distinctly different sounding channels with their own 3 band EQ, ranging from the tweed of tweeds, to as brown or blackface as you like it. Footswitchable boosts on each channel, 6 spring "Hammond Long Pan" reverb, and a special Focus and Presence control for speaker damping and final high frequency EQ round out the tone.
The tube amp's Vintage/Modern switch on the rear panel allows the power to be cut in half and sweeten the even harmonics. A serial effects loop with level controls is provided to patch you into most any external effects device. A 3 Function (FS-7) footswitch is included.
Extra deep cabinetry gives you the warm bottom end, and the sweet compression of the standard Celestion Vintage 30 speakers. The cabinet is built of hardwood plywood, and finished in a rich ruby red Tolex with complementing Di-Tone beige grille cloth set Quiana apart from any other guitar amp you've seen. A comfortably padded strap handle, rugged chrome corners, heavy duty rubber feet make easy daily transport. The Rivera Quiana 212's Front Panel is Silver nomenclature on a black background. Black knobs with white numbers round off the controls.
- 50-Watt tube combo guitar amp
- 2-Channels with 3-band EQ
- A Vintage-Modern output tube mode switch allows halving the output power while sweetening the power amp harmonics
- Serial effects loop
- Lush 6 Spring Accutronics long-pan reverb
- Separate AC and DC fuses are easily accessed for servicing
- Powered by a pair of 6L6 tubes
- Pull Mid-Scope feature allows for thicker leads
- Pull-warm allows for smoother highs
- 2 x 12" Celestion Vintage 30 speakers
- 3-function FS-7 footswitch Included
A hand-crafted tube combo with vintage American amp tones. Order yours today!
Quiana 212 55W Tube Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- High-Gain input Impedance: 1 Megaohm
- Low-gain Input Impedance: 33k ohms
- Output impedance: Selectable 4 ohms, 8 ohms,16 ohms
- Line Output Impedance: 330 ohms Minimum
- Effects Loop Send Output Impedance: 560 ohms minimum
- Effects Loop Return Input Impedance: 10k ohms minimum
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 5% at rated Power
- Bandwidth: 50 Hz to 20kHz
- Tubes: Preamp — Five 12AX7; Power — 2 x 6L6
- Speaker: Celestion Vintage 30
- Cabinet Material: American Maple Solid Core Plywood
- Cabinet covering: Ruby Red Tolex Vinyl
- Grille Cloth Color: Vintage Blonde
- Cabinet Hardware: Chrome plated metal corners, Vintage style Leatherette padded handle
- Dimensions: 21" x 26-1/2" x 12"
- Weight: 70 Pounds