- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Killer all-tube tone and rugged build.
Rivera Amplifiers are legendary not only for some of the best tone on the planet, but also for rugged construction and long life. The Clubster puts 45W of EL-34 power through a 12" Celestion Seventy/80 speaker. The amp uses two 12AX7 preamp tubes - reliable and easily accessible for service. Built with a full plywood cabinet, welded zinc-plated steel chassis, audiophile-quality components, and military-grade construction. Comes with a footswitchable Accutronics 3-spring mechanical reverb and a 2-function footswitch.
Around back, an effects patch loop is provided along with an external speaker jack and a line output for recording or P.A. feeds. The power cord is detachable and easy to replace.
Clubsters have two completely independent preamp channels, each with its own EQ. section. Channel 1 is a high-gain channel with 3-band EQ and a switchable gain boost, and Channel 2 is a clean channel with 2-band EQ and enough gain and headroom to overdrive the power amp when needed—or keep it sparkly clean.
Dialing up clean and distortion tones has never been easier. From Mississippi Delta Blues to Birmingham Steel Rock to Nashville Clean, your tone is home with the Clubster amp.
The Clubster is a professional amp suitable for serious working musicians, yet it is quite affordable. Casuals like a wedding or party could not be any easier, due to the compact size, low weight, and abundance of fine tone.
For recording, Clubsters do the job well. Utilizing good miking technique in recording situations, this small package of excellent tone will lay down great sounding tracks. You can also use the Clubster to power an external Rivera 412 cabinet, allowing you to record stack sounds easily.
- All-tube design
- Rugged construction
- Great tone
- Footswitch from rhythm to lead
- 2 - 12AX7 preamp tubes
- EL-34 power tubes
- 12" Celestion Seventy/80 Speaker
- Full plywood cabinet
- Welded zinc-plated steel chassis
- Accutronics 3-spring mechanical reverb (footswitchable)
- 2-function footswitch
- Effects patch loop
- External speaker jack
- 3-band EQ on channel 1
Get great tone and versatility - order today!
Clubster 45W 1x12 Combo Amp Specifications:
- Channel 1 controls: Volume, bass (pull switch for boost), middle, treble, master
- Channel 2 controls: Volume (pull switch for channel selection), treble (pull switch for bright), bass
- Common front-panel inputs and controls: 1/4" High Gain input, 1/4" Low Gain input, 1/4" footswitch input, reverb control, presence control, standby switch, power on/off switch
- Rear-panel inputs and outputs: 1/4" effects loop send, 1/4" effects loop return, 1/4" line output, 1/4" external speaker output
- Preamp tubes: Two 12AX7A
- Output tubes: Two EL34
- Output power: 45 watts RMS into 8 ohms
- Speaker: 12" Celestion Seventy/80
- Footswitch functions: Channel switching, reverb on/off (footswitch is included)
- Reverb: Accutronics® 3-spring reverb
- Height: 18.5"
- Width: 18.5"
- Depth: 12"
- Weight: 38 lbs
- Cabinet material: 5/8"-thick plywood
- Construction: Dadoed joints
- Covering: Black Tolex
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Rivera Clubster 45W 1x12 Combo Amp:
Great amp at lower stage volume. I got it to replace a Mesa Stilletto 1x12 that was so heavy we needed two people to move it. I need the Rivera master vol at about 6 to equal the Mesa at 3. Wish the foot switch had an led to let you know if reverb was on and which channel was selected.