Rivera Clubster 25W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo AmpProduct #482078 Rivera 482078 HAADD Tube Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Killer all-tube tone and rugged build.
The Clubster continues the Rivera Amplifier tradition for some of the best tone on the planet, and for rugged construction and long life. Compact and lightweight, yet big on tone, the all-tube 25W Clubster guitar amplifier will please amateurs and pros alike.
The Clubster puts 25W of 6V6GT power through a 12" Rivera Celestion Vintage Gold speaker. The amp uses two 12AX7 preamp tubes - reliable and easily accessible for service. Built with a full plywood cabinet, welded zinc-plated steel chassis, audiophile-quality components, and military-grade construction. Comes with a footswitchable Accutronics 3-spring mechanical reverb and a 2-function footswitch.
Around back, an effects patch loop is provided along with an external speaker jack and a line output for recording or P.A. feeds. The power cord is detachable and easy to replace.
Clubsters have two completely independent preamp channels, each with its own EQ section. Channel 1 is a high-gain channel with 3-band EQ and a switchable gain boost, and Channel 2 is a sparkly clean channel with 2-band EQ and enough gain and headroom to overdrive the power amp when needed.
Dialing up clean and distortion tones has never been easier. From Mississippi Delta Blues to Birmingham Steel Rock to Nashville Clean, your tone is home with the Clubster amp.
The Clubster is a professional amp suitable for serious working musicians, yet it is quite affordable. Casuals like a wedding or party could not be any easier, due to the compact size, low weight, and abundance of fine tone.
For recording, Clubsters do the job well. Utilizing good miking technique in recording situations, this small package of excellent tone will lay down great sounding tracks. You can also use the Clubster to power an external Rivera 412 cabinet, allowing you to record stack sounds easily.
- All-tube design
- Rugged construction
- Great tone
- Footswitch from rhythm to lead
- 2 - 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 6V6GT power tubes
- 12" Rivera Celestion Vintage Gold Speaker
- Full plywood cabinet
- Welded zinc-plated steel chassis
- Accutronics 3-spring mechanical reverb (footswitchable)
- 2-function footswitch
- Effects patch loop
- External speaker jack
- 3-band EQ on channel 1
Get great tone and versatility - order today!
Clubster 25W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- Channel 1 controls: Volume, bass (pull switch for boost), middle, treble, master
- Channel 2 controls: Volume (pull switch for channel selection), treble (pull switch for bright), bass
- Common front-panel inputs and controls: 1/4" High Gain input, 1/4" footswitch input, reverb control, presence control, power on/off switch
- Rear-panel inputs and outputs: 1/4" effects loop send, 1/4" effects loop return, 1/4" line output, 1/4" external speaker output
- Preamp tubes: Two 12AX7A
- Output tubes: Two 6V6GT
- Output power: 25 watts RMS into 8 ohms
- Speaker: 12" Rivera Vintage Gold
- Footswitch functions: Channel switching, reverb on/off (footswitch is included)
- Reverb: Accutronics® 3-spring reverb
- Height: 18.5"
- Width: 18.5"
- Depth: 12"
- Weight: 38 lbs
- Cabinet material: 5/8"-thick plywood
- Construction: Dadoed joints
- Covering: Black Tolex
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Rivera Clubster 25W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp:
After 40years + playing and owning tons of amps, this one really does it all.Built like a tank, and supported by great customer service, if you ever need it, you can get any sound from clean to rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. and uncomplicated to use. Just buy it!!!