Real McCoy Custom RMC8 Guitar Eqwahlyzer Wah-Wah Pedal with EQ
Real McCoy Custom
Wah & Filter Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A wah based off a classic Italian design with today's technology.
The RMC8 begins with the proper sonic foundation. The classic Plunkett design, used by permission, blueprinted from an Italian original. A small toggle switch located under the rocker lets you change the sweep contour from the fast response of an "NOS Icar-taper" pot to the slow, expanded range articulation of the "aged Icar-taper" ROC-POT 5.2 wah pot. The tone-shaping capability continues with the switchable 5-band graphic equalizer located on the front slope of the case. The EQ is within the wah circuit, only available when the wah is turned on, and then only if you want the EQ to be on. From lows to highs and in-between, you can shape your wah sound to be THAT sound, all in real-time.
The RMC8 is all analog and built with double clad copper circuit boards, through-hole components in the wah circuit, surface mount components in the equalizer circuit, 5 bands of +/- 15 db equalization with center-detent sliders, LED indicator light for the EQ circuit so you know when the EQ is active, EMI resistant Karmaflux inductor, heavy-duty Italian true-bypass on/off switch, dependable one million cycle ROC-POT 5.2 wah potentiometer, and case-mounted input and output jacks. The RMC8-Guitar Eqwahlyzer is housed in a new extended wah shell with a silk-screened bottom plate, multi-sparkle graphite grey finish, and topped with a black footpad.
Just like all RMC wahs, the RMC8-Guitar Eqwahlyzer is developed and built by Geoffrey Teese and includes licensed fuzz-friendly technology, true-bypass, easily adjustable rocker pedal tension, and double-recessed AC adapter jack, and is covered by a limited one year warranty.
- All analog and built with double clad copper circuit boards
- Through-hole components in the wah circuit
- Surface mount components in the equalizer circuit
- 5 Bands of +/- 15 db equalization with center-detent sliders
- LED indicator light for the EQ circuit so you know when the EQ is active
- EMI resistant Karmaflux inductor
- Heavy-duty Italian true-bypass on/off switch
- Dependable one million cycle ROC-POT 5.2 wah potentiometer
- Case-mounted input and output jacks
- Housed in new extended wah shell with silk-screened bottom plate, multi-sparkle graphite grey finish, and topped with a black footpad
- Length: 10-1/2 in.
- Width at toe: 3-23/33 in.
- Width at heel: 3-9/32 in.
Your sound is here. You'll know it as soon as you step on it.