Radial Engineering Tonebone Headbone SS Switcher for Solid-State AmpsProduct #153926 Radial Engineering 153926 HBAI Router & Signal Path Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
2 heads are better than one!
An amplifier head switcher specifically designed to allow you to switch between 2 solid-state amps while using the same cabinet. The Headbone employs a series of photocells to assure noise-free guitar-to-head switching and a series of high-cycle relays that switch between the 2 heads and the speaker. A digital programmable interrupt controller receives commands from the onboard footswitch or the Slingshot remote switching system and controls the transition between equipment to ensure proper amplifier loads are always maintained.
- Amp head switcher
- Choice of direct or buffered inputs
- Employs a series of photocells for noise-free switching
- High-cycle relays switch between the 2 heads and the speaker
- Digital programmable interrupt controller receives commands from the onboard footswitch or the Slingshot remote switching system
Get your heads together with the Headbone. Order today!