- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An affordable, no-compromise amp with 2 distinct channels, an effects loop, and built-in reverb.
The PRS SE 30 30W Tube Guitar Amp Head is a versatile amp with a great combination of modern and vintage tones. The clean channel can dial in pristine cleans to moderate crunch all with lots of chime and clarity. The lead channel offers the same level of clarity with harmonic richness and a lively, organic, responsive tone. The PRS SE 30 is an ideal match for a wide variety of guitar and musical styles.
As with all PRS SE amps, the 30 features 2 channels with separate EQ, an effects loop, reverb, a 0.090 aluminum chassis, a high-end “on-on-on” selector switch, custom wound transformers, custom voiced speakers, and even custom knobs.
- 30 watts of all-tube power and pleasure
- 2 seperate channels (Lead and Clean) with individual EQ
- Built-in reverb
- Effects loop
- Robust construction and covering
- Footswitch Included – controls channel selection and volume on/off
Get incredible PRS quality and value in one. Order today.
SE 30 30W Tube Guitar Amp Head Specifications:
- 30 watts
- 2 5881 Tubes
- 12AX7 Preamp Tubes - Clean and Lead Channel Preamp
- 12AT7 Preamp Tubes - Loop, Reverb and Phase Inverter
- All Pots, Jacks and Switches are Chassis Mounted. Tube Sockets are Board Mounted.
- 2 Channels (Lead and Clean)
- Lead and Clean Master Volume Controls
- Global Reverb
- Independent Volume, Treble, Mid, and Bass Controls and Bright Switch for each Channel
- Effects Loop with Line or Pedal Level Selector Switch
- Fixed Bias with Test Jacks and Adjustment Pot
- 4, 8, 16 Ohm Selection with Two Output Jacks
- Robust Black Vinyl Covering