PRS SE 20 20W Tube Guitar Amp HeadProduct #H78084 PRS H78084 HAABD Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
An affordable, no-compromise amp featuring two channels with separate EQ, an effects loop, and reverb .
Powered by a pair of 6V6 tubes, the PRS SE 20 20W Tube Guitar Amp Head produces a wide variety of classic tones. The clean channel delivers an array of tones from crystalline clean to light overdrive crunch, and the lead channel provides warm distortion and plenty of overdrive. This amp is perfect whether you’re recording, practicing, or gigging in a trio setup.
As with all PRS SE amps, the 20 features 2 channels with separate EQ, an effects loop, reverb, a 0.090 aluminum chassis, a high-end “on-on-on” selector switch, custom wound transformers, custom voiced speakers, and even custom knobs.
- 20 watts of all-tube power and pleasure
- 2 seperate channels (Lead and Clean) with individual EQ
- Built-in reverb
- Effects loop
- Robust construction and covering
Get incredible PRS quality and value in one. Order today.
SE 20 20W Tube Guitar Amp Head Specifications:
- 20 watts
- 2 6V6 Tubes
- 12AX7 Preamp Tubes - Clean and Lead Channel Preamp
- 12AT7 Preamp Tubes - Loop, Reverb and Phase Inverter
- All Pots, Jacks and Switches are Chassis Mounted. Tube Sockets are Board Mounted.
- 2 Channels (Lead and Clean)
- Lead and Clean Master Volume Controls
- Global Reverb
- Independent Volume, Treble, Mid, and Bass Controls and Bright Switch for each Channel
- Effects Loop with Line or Pedal Level Selector Switch
- Fixed Bias with Test Jacks and Adjustment Pot
- 4, 8, 16 Ohm Selection with Two Output Jacks
- Robust Black Vinyl Covering