- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Tube digital delay that sounds, feels and thinks it's a tape delay.
The Plush Replay guitar effect pedal features up to one second of pure delay. Using a unique circuit topology, the Replay has a true high-voltage power supply, providing 300 volts to a genuine tube audio stage as well as a real tube level indicator. It also features the same proprietary great-sounding digital technology used in many Plush delay line pedals. The control panel of the Plush Replay delay is angled, and features ultra-bright LEDs for Power, peak signal, tap tempo on, tempo indicator, and echo mute so you get the highest visibility possible in dark venues, on stage, or outdoors. Plush Replay's operation is as simple as a tape delay. No fancy programming, or software silliness. The delay effect pedal was designed by musicians, for musicians.
The control panel of the Plush Replay digital delay pedal is clear, concise, and user-friendly. Controls are delay time, mix, wow, flutter, repeats, and fidelity. The fidelity control allows you to tailor the repeats from digitally clear to tape smoothness. A discrete (delay only) effects loop allows you to process the delayed signal through a reverb, or outboard device, prior to mixing within the tube audio stage. This output may also be used for a remote footswitch. While the Plush Replay delay effect can be used on a pedal board in front of an amplifier. The Replay is simple to operate—its unique retro styling is equally at-home in the studio, as it is on the stage.
Plush's objective was very simple: create a guitar delay pedal that delivered the musicality of tape, without the hassles and costs of replacing tapes, belts, motors and maintenance. Sure, everyone loves the sound of tape, who needs all the hassles?
All Plush effects pedals have cast aluminum housings, industrial powder coat finish, heat cured silk screen labeling, true bypass, Cliff switch, Neutrik connectors, metal shaft controls, premium boutique-quality passive components selected for tone, mil spec fiberglass two sided circuit board construction for consistent long term performance, and a 5-year warranty. Made in the USA.
- Echo switch
- Tap switch
- Tempo switch
- Delay control
- Mix control
- Repeats control
- Fidelity control
- Wow control
- Flutter control
- Power on LED
- Peak signal LED
- Tap tempo on LED
- Tempo indicator LED
Replay Digital Delay Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input: 1mOhm impedance signals from 500 to 1-Volt level
- Mix output: 10kOhm output impedance 1-volt level max
- Loop level 1-V maximum output and inputs: 10-kOhm Send impedance 1-mOhm return impedance
- Weight 3-lbs. Powder coated steel enclosure with heat treated silk screening
- Tube compliment: 1-12AX7 premium audio tube 1-EM-84 Bar Graph display tube. Tube life estimated at 5-years of normal service
- Premium Neutrik jacks, Cliff switches, Alpha or Bourns metal-shaft potentiometers
- Digital delay technology: 32-Khz clock speed, 16 Khz bandwidth. 20-ms to 1-second delay range
- Tap Temp circuit: Designed by Ron Menelli of RJM Music Products