Plush REP-3 Solid State Delay Guitar Effects PedalProduct #583998 Plush 583998 HBAB Delay & Reverb Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Tape-like goodness with a unique solid-state audio stage.
Plush's objective was very simple: create a delay effect pedal that delivered the warmth and musicality of tape, without the hassles and costs of replacing tapes, belts, motors, and maintenance. Sure, everyone loves the sound of tape, who needs all the hassles?
The Plush REP-3 solid state delay pedal features up to one second of pure warm musical delay. Using a unique solid state audio circuit topology, the Plush REP-3 still retains the warm musical tones of an analogue tape delay. By using a unique power supply topology, the incoming 9 volts are converted internally to plus and minus 9V for maximum dynamic range, lowest noise, and musicality. The REP-3 delay pedal also features the same proprietary great-sounding digital technology used in many of Plush's other delay line pedals. The enclosure is cast aluminum, and precision-machined. It features ultra-bright LEDs for highest visibility on stage or even outdoors. The control panel features LEDs for Echo, mute, and tempo indication. The Plush REP-3 delay pedal operates just as simply as a tape delay: No fancy programming, or software silliness. It's designed by musicians for musicians.
The control panel of the Plush REP-3 delay pedal is clear, concise, and user-friendly. Controls are delay time, mix, wow, flutter, repeats, and fidelity. The fidelity control allows you to tailor the repeats from digitally clear to tape smoothness. The effect pedal's internal switch allows you to set the output to wet (delay only) for use through a parallel effects loop, or for stereo ping-pong operation. While the REP-3 delay may be used on a pedal board in-front of an amplifier, for best performance, use in an effects loop. The Plush REP-3 effect pedal is simple to operate its unique retro styling is equally at-home in a studio, as it is on a stage.
All Plush effect pedals feature: Cast aluminum housings, industrial powder coat finish, heat-cured silkscreen labeling, true bypass, Cliff switch, Neutrik connectors, metal shaft controls, premium boutique-quality passive components selected for tone, mil spec fiberglass two sided circuit board construction for consistent long term performance, and a 5-year warranty. Made in the USA.
REP-3 Solid State Delay Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input: 1mOhm impedance signals from 500 to 1-Volt level
- Mix output: 10kOhm output impedance 1.5-volt level max
- VU meter: A-weighted 0dB indicates maximum signal to delay line before overload, works in conjunction with LED peak indicator
- Weight 1lb. Powder coated die-cast machined aluminum enclosure with heat treated silk screening
- Premium Neutrik jacks, Cliff switches, Alpha or Bourns metal-shaft potentiometers
- Digital delay technology: 32-Khz clock speed, 16 Khz bandwidth. 20-ms to 1-second delay range
- Passive wet/dry mixing for maximum sonic quality
- Tap Temp circuit: Designed by Ron Menelli of RJM Music Products