Plush Good Verbrations Reverb Guitar Effects PedalSku #621123000000000 Plush 621123 HBAB Delay & Reverb Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Killer reverb tone for your pedalboard or effects loop.
The Plush Good Verbrations reverb pedal was designed to be one of the finest sounding digital reverb pedals made today. The Good Verbrations uses proven digital technology for highly regarded Plush reverb tone. You'll find the reverb to be smooth and warm, and among the least digital-sounding reverb pedals on the market. The Good Verbrations stombox is designed to function on a pedal board, or to be inserted into an effects loop. The Good Verbrations pedal is built from the finest premium parts, and will give you years of enjoyment and high-performance with no maintenance required.
All connectors on the Plush Good Verbrations are Neutrik quality. The casing is die-cast aluminum with an industrial powder coat and baked on silk screening for long life and durability during use. The pedal's internal circuit boards are G-10 glass-epoxy and the circuit boards are double-sided.
All Plush pedals feature cast-aluminum housings, industrial powder coat finish, heat-cured silk screen labeling, true bypass, cliff switch, Neutrik connectors, metal shaft controls, premium boutique quality passive components selected for tone, mil spec fiberglass two-sided circuit board construction for consistent long-term performance, and a 5-year warranty. Made in the USA.
- LED indicator
- True bypass
- Decay knob
- Reverb Knob
- 9V adaptor input
Good Verbrations Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Cabinet: 2.5"D X 3.5"W x 1.5"H
- Weight: 0.5 lb.
- Cabinet Material: Die-cast aluminum
- Covering: Industrial Grade powder coating. Heat-cured silk screening
- Circuitry: Bi Fet op amp with passive wet-dry mix and buffered input and output to proprietary digital 16-Khz digital reverb circuit high voltage switching power supply.
- POWER: 9 VDC (ONLY) from external adaptor only, no battery.
- Signal Levels: Maximum sine AC input 750-MV Maximum output 1.0 V
- Input impedance 470-K
- Buffered output impedance approximately 10-K.