Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone Compressor Guitar Effects Pedal
Compressor Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A state-of-the-art analog compressor with endless clean sustain.
Unlike many compressor clones and their variations, it's not based on a CA3080 chip, resulting in more sustain and less noise. The dynamic range, touch sensitivity, overall transparency, and outright sustain of the Philosopher's Tone is unparalleled in the crowded world of compressor pedals. An ideal front end to any pedalboard, or to improve the tracking of any pitch-tracking device.
- Adjustable threshold and ratio controls
- Blend control for parallel compression
- Smooth, diode-clipping distortion
- Treble boost/cut
- Ultracompact design
- Circuit design by Howard Davis
- Pigtronix 18VDC adapter included
Achieve musical enlightenment and order now!