Peavey VYPYR VIP 2 40W 1x12 Guitar Modeling Combo Amp BlackProduct #H92674 Peavey H92674 HAADC Solid State Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A 40W combo that morphs from a bass amp, to an acoustic amp, to an electric amp.
®The Peavey VYPYR VIP 2 guitar modeling combo amp uses Variable Instrument Input technology to provide 40W of amplification for a variety of instrument types. It allows electric guitar players access to instrument models as wellPeavey uses a combination of 32-bit, floating point SHARC processors and TransTube® analog circuitry to create one of the best sounding modeling amps available.
The VYPYR effects can be accessed without plugging into a computer, unlike many other modeling amps. The new USB bi-directional data and audio port provides an easy way to record, connect to VYPYR software, store presets, get lessons and practice to backing tracks. All the revolutionary features from the original VYPYR series, plus more power, effects, amp models, instrument models and other killer upgrades.
- Patented TransTube® technology
- Acoustically ported semi-closed back
- 10 instrument models including Acoustic simulators, 12 String, Mandolin, Seven String, Baritone, Resonator, Electric Violin and Bass
- 16 presets
- 12 amp accessible stompbox models plus delay reverb and wah
- 36 onboard amp models
- Six bass models
- Six acoustic models
- On-board looper
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) controls
- Amp accessible real time dual parameter controls
- Amp accessible global reverb and delay
- 26 Total onboard effects
- Bi-directional US - Data
- MIDI - Audio record out
- Studio quality headphone out
- AUX/MP3/CD input
- Up to five effects simultaneously
- One 12" custom voiced speaker
Call or click to get this upgraded VYPYR VIP today.