- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Contemporary digital features with pure tube power.
The VYPYR Tube 120H is a 120W tube amp with 24 amp channel models—both the clean and distorted channels of 12 popular amps—plus 11 editable preamp stompbox effects and 11 editable post-amp rack effects with dual-parameter control. When used with the optional Peavey Sanpera II footcontroller, players can use up to five effects simultaneously and expand the possibilities further from 12 in-amp presets to 400 programmable presets, with an onboard looper and more.
The VYPYR Tube 120H also acts as its own computer audio interface, with a built-in studio-quality USB 2.0 output. The easy-to-use Peavey WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) interface allows you to intuitively navigate through the VYPYR Tube 120H's myriad tone-shaping controls.
- 120W tube amp
- 1 - 12AX7 preamp and 4 - 6L6GC power tubes
- 24 amp channel models
- Clean and dirty channel models
- 11 editable stompbox effects
- 11 editable rack effects
- Tap tempo
- 12 programmable presets
- True 32-bit floating-point SHARC DSP processor
- 12 presets (400 with optional footcontroller)
- WYSIWYG interface
- True analog distortion
- Built-in looper
- Impedance selector
- Two speaker output jacks
- Studio-quality headphone output
- USB recording output
- MP3/CD/Aux input
- Onboard chromatic tuner
- Five simultaneous effects with optional Sanpera II footcontroller
- Two parameter effect controls
- Global reverb and delay