Peavey Vypyr 30 30W Guitar Amp HeadProduct #H68200 Peavey H68200 HAABC Solid State Guitar Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Powerful SHARC processing makes its models realistic and responsive!
The Vypyr 30 guitar amp head features 24 amp channel models—two channels of 12 popular amps for the first time anywhere—plus 11 editable preamp "stompbox" effects and 11 editable post-amp "rack" effects with dual-parameter control. With 30W of power and patented TransTube technology in the preamp and power amp, you get incredibly realistic and responsive tones that cover any style of playing.
With twice the processing power, models, and effects of competitive modeling amplifiers, the Vypyr Series dramatically redefines the power and scope of modern guitar amplification. The Vypyr 30 head is built on a powerful 32-bit, floating-point SHARC processor that enables greatly enhanced flexibility and more features than ever before.
- 30W of power into 8 ohms
- 24 amp models
- 3-band EQ, master volume, and pre- and post-gain controls
- 11 editable "rack" effects
- 11 editable "stompbox" effects
- Up to five effects simultaneously with optional Sanpera II footswitch
- Onboard chromatic tuner
- Onboard looper with optional Sanpera I or II footswitch
- 12 programmable presets, plus up to 400 presets with optional Sanpera II footswitch
- Tap tempo
- Studio-quality headphone out
- Patented TransTube technology in preamp and power amp