Peavey ValveKing II Micro 20W Tube Guitar Head
Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The King is back, and better than ever.
In addition to all the boutique qualities and hot-rodded tones that guitarists have come to expect from the ValveKing series, the new generation line incorporates brand new cutting-edge features for recording and performing musicians. For the recording musician, the ValveKing features a USB-direct recording output, which pipes the miked amp vibe directly into a computer. On the rear panel, the built-in Peavey MSDI (Microphone Simulated Direct Interface) XLR direct interface eliminates the need for miking by allowing users to send the amp's signal directly to a recording device or mixing console.
With versatile tone for rock, jazz, or metal, the new generation ValveKings have the capabilities to create almost any sound imaginable. ValveKing's proprietary Vari-ClassTM knob enables guitarists to adjust the ValveKing's "class" characteristics, allowing for complete power amp type versatility. True to its name, ValveKing even includes the new TSITM tube-monitoring indicator that keeps you apprised of the health of your tubes.
ValveKing offers other high-end features, including variable power control, so you can tailor your output to your performance situation without compromising tone. With triple 12AX7s, two independent foot-switchable channels each with their own EQ, and the Vari-Class variable Class A/AB simulation control, the next generation ValveKing delivers massive amounts of completely customizable all-tube power.
- Power: 20W (switchable to 5W and 1W)
- 3-band EQ
- Two EL84 and three 12AX7 tubes
- Two footswitch inputs”one controls channel & boost; one controls reverb & effects loop.
- Gain boost on lead channel
- Reverb with level control
- Buffered effects loop
- Vari-Class variable Class A simulation control
- Patented Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI) with ground lift and speaker defeat
- Speaker output with impedance switch
- TSITM tube monitoring with LED pass/fail indicator lights
- Microphone Simulated USB Recording output