- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
100W of pure Class A and AB thunder in one rockin' combo.
At the heart of the all-tube Peavey ValveKing 212 Combo Amp is a patent-pending, Class A/B Texture control that allows variable selection and combination of Class A and Class AB power structures. This gives you the ability to coax a wide range of tones out of the ValveKing 212. This Peavey amp features 12AX7 preamp and 6L6GC power amp tubes; specially voiced 12" ValveKing speakers; 2 footswitchable channels with independent 3-band EQ and volume; footswitchable boost on the lead channel; global resonance, presence, and reverb controls; a buffered effects loop; and dual speaker jacks in parallel.
- 100W all-tube power
- Texture variable Class A/AB blend control
- 2 footswitchable channels
- EQ and volume for each channel
- Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
- 2 - 12" ValveKing speakers
- Reverb with level control
- Buffered effects loop
- Resonance and presence controls
- Dual speaker jacks in parallel
- 4 - 6L6GC power amp tubes
- 3 - 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 4, 8, or 16 ohms
- 26-1/2"W x 20-3/5"H x 11-1/10"D
Read that features list and price tag and know this: it's a whole lotta amp for not a lotta cash. Order your Peavey ValveKing 212 Combo today.