Peavey Tour VB-2 Tube Bass Amp HeadProduct #481291 Peavey 481291 HABBC Tube Bass Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Dual channel and monstrous all-tube output!
The VB-2 is a Peavey bass amplifier head built around a tube power section that uses six EL34 tubes to deliver its stunning 225 watts of power. By adjusting the Clean Gain and Overdrive Gain controls on the footswitchable Clean and Crunch channels, respectively, you can dial in tones ranging from the snarling grit of rock and metal to the weighty thump of old-school dub and reggae to clean, punchy hi-fi--all while delivering the necessary "cut" to maintain a strong bass presence in live performances.
Backing up the amplifier's tube growl is a 3-band EQ that combines the best attributes of passive and active tone controls. This section includes high and low controls, as well as a mid control with a four-position midrange selector switch that allows you to set the mid-frequency shift at 200, 400, 600 or 800 Hz.
Peavey's patented Resonance and Presence controls, which adjust the damping factor at the low and high ends, respectively, along with a three-way speaker impedance selector, enable you to match the VB-2 to virtually any bass speaker enclosure. A footswitchable mute/tuner circuit and front-panel effects loop give players additional flexibility.
- 225 watts of all-tube power from six EL34 pentodes
- Clean and overdrive channels with footswitch selection
- Custom-designed, oversized power and output transformers
- Impedance selector switch for 2, 4 and 8 ohm loads to match any bass cabinet
- Two parallel speaker output jacks
- Two shielded 12AX7 dual triode preamp tubes
- Shielded, 12AT7 cathodyne phase splitter for increased power amplifier dynamics
- Ceramic tube sockets
- Inputs for passive and active basses
- Tuner send jack
- Footswitchable mute/tune switch with flashing LED indicator
- Bright switch
- Three-band active EQ with four-position mid-shift switch
- Front-mounted, series effects loop
- Resonance and Presence damping controls
Order it with the insurance of our double guarantees!