Peavey Tour TNT 115 Bass Combo Amp BlackProduct #582110 Peavey 582110 HABDB Solid State Combo Bass Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A great sounding bass amp that is lightweight, powerful, and reliable.
The Peavey Tour TNT 115 is a 600W bass guitar combo amp with a top loaded, kick-back cabinet design. A single 1/4" input has a bright switch and an active/passive switch. A pre-gain knob and a contour switch allow for a pre-shape EQ. A "crunch" switch adds a tube like distortion effect. EQ is controlled with high and low shelve controls and a 7-band graphic with a defeat switch. Also included is a one-knob compressor that has a defeat switch. An effects loop, footswitch input, master volume and DDT on/off switch completes the front panel of the Peavey Tour TNT 115. Lightweight Class D power drives the ceramic 15" speaker and high-frequency tweeter.
- 600W maximum lightweight class D power
- 15" specially designed speaker
- High Frequency tweeter
- 7-band graphic EQ
- High and Low Shelving controls
- Preshape contour switch
- Bright switch
- Active/Passive pickup switch
- Crunch switch adds tube-like crunch effect
- Compressor with defeat switch
- Optional footswitch controls crunch and compressor
- Effects Loop
- Master Volume
- Headphone output
- Tweeter on/off switch
- DDT speaker protection
- Powered speaker output with Speakon jack
- Convenient kick-back design
- Legendary Peavey reliability
Order this powerhouse and start gigging today!