Peavey Tour TKO 115 400W 1x15 Bass Combo Amp
Solid State Combo Bass Amplifiers
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A great sounding bass amp that's lightweight, portable, and reliable.
The Peavey Tour TKO 115 is a 400W bass guitar combo amp with a top loaded, kick-back cabinet design. A single ¼" input has a bright switch and an active/passive switch. A pre-gain knob and a contour switch allow for a preshape EQ. A "crunch" switch adds a tube like distortion effect. EQ is controlled with high and low shelve controls and a 7-band graphic with a defeat switch. An effects loop, footswitch input, master volume, tuner output, and DDT on/off switch completes the front panel. Lightweight Class D power drives the ceramic 15" speaker and high frequency tweeter.
- 400W maximum lightweight class D power
- 15" specially designed speaker
- High Frequency tweeter
- 7-band graphic EQ
- High and Low Shelving controls
- Pre shape contour switch
- Bright switch
- Active/Passive pickup switch
- Effects loop
- Master Volume
- Headphone output
- DDT speaker protection
- XLR Direct Interface output
- 1/4" Powered speaker output
- Convenient kick-back design
- Legendary Peavey reliability
Order this powerhouse and start gigging today!