Peavey Sanpera II Guitar Footswitch
Guitar Amplifier Footswitches
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Massive amounts of control at your feet.
This controller, designed to work with Peavey's Vypyr amp series, features dual, assignable expression pedals with tap switches, dedicated tap tempo and looper control, as well as footswitches for accessing presets, preamp "stompbox" effects, post-amp "rack" effects, delay and reverb. The Sanpera II is housed in roadworthy and rugged cast-metal casing and features high-quality metal switches.
- Two multi-function expression pedals with toe switches
- Dedicated tap tempo capabilities
- Looper control
- Bank increment/decrement function
- Swappable expression pedals
- High-quality metal switches
- Self-power via MIDI
- Large LCD display
- Preset select or instant on/off effects operation
- Access almost any Vypyr™ amp function
- 10 momentary selector buttons with LEDs
- On-screen tuner