Peavey Nashville 112 1x12 80W AmpProduct #481387 Peavey 481387 HAADC Solid State Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Great definition and response throughout the pedal steel's range.
Peavey's Nashville Series has long been the standard for steel guitarists and the company's support of this genre continues with the introduction of the Nashville 112 amplifier. This guitar amp is smaller than the industry-standard Nashville 1000, making it ideal for rehearsals and intimate live performances.
- 80 Watts, 12" Blue Marvel speaker
- Compact size, all-plywood enclosure
- DDT compression speaker protection
- Pre-EQ patch send return for volume pedal patch
- Footswitchable post-EQ effects loop
- Modified active low, mid, mid/shift, high and presence EQ
- 3-spring reverb
- Preamp out/CD in and power amp in patch
- Footswitchable effects and reverb
Click or call now to order the Nashville with the assurance of our Dual Guarantees!
Nashville 112 1x12 80W Amp Specifications:
- 18-1/8"H x 21-2/5" W x 10-1/4"D
- 43 lbs.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Peavey Nashville 112 1x12 80W Amp:
I bought this amp primarily for my lap steel guitar. Conventional electric guitar amps dont provide the gain and, more importantly, the dynamic range and voicing required for a lap or pedal steel. The Peavey Nashville 112 delivers on all of these needs with both clarity and enough power to play small venues. Could also be used on a large stage XLR DI out to feed a PA, amp then used as the performers monitor. Since this amp has such a wide dynamic range, I have also obtained excellent results when using it to amp an acoustic guitar equipped with a passive pickup. Highly recommend!