- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A tiny amp that lets you play big.
Most practice amps sound like practice amps. The Peavey MAX 126 is an exception. Thanks to TransTube emulation circuitry, it has a rich tone that makes it easy to practice all night. A voicing switch gives you modern or vintage drive. 2-band EQ. 10W power. 6-1/2" bass driver. Tape/CD in. Headphone out.
- Great tone
- TransTube emulation circuitry
- Modern/vintage voicing switch
- 2-band EQ
- 10W RMS power into 4 ohms
- 6-1/2" speaker
- Tape/CD in
MAX 126 Bass Practice Combo Specifications:
- 11-1/4"W x 11-3/4"H x 7"D (Unpacked)
- 13-3/4"W x 14"H x 9"D (Packed)
- 13 lbs. (Packed)
- 11 lbs. (Unpacked)