- Buy New
The perfect beginner's bass amp.
If you're tired of lugging around heavy gear to small gigs and rehearsals try plugging into the MAX 110. Its 20W of power drive a heavy-duty, custom-designed, 10" Peavey woofer to generate ample volume and punch.
Wide tonal range
Peavey's exclusive, patented TransTube circuitry gives you a choice of 2 distinct voicings--vintage and modern--for covering a wide range of sounds and music styles. A semi-parametric EQ adds further tone-shaping capability with low, mid, mid shift, and high controls.
An all-purpose amp
Perfect for small. lower-volume gigs, and rehearsals. With its CD input and headphone output, it's a great practice bass amp, too.
- 20W RMS
- 10" speaker
- DDT speaker protection
- Gain control
- Max/Modern/Vintage voicing switch with patented TransTube tube emulation circuitry
- Low, Mid, Mid Shift and High semi-parametric EQ
- Post-EQ effects loop
- CD input
- Master volume control
- Tuned, ported enclosure with exclusive dual
The MAX 110 is a great-sounding little bass amp that doesn't cost a lot. Order it right nowl
MAX 110 Bass Combo Specifications:
- 15-1/4"W x 17-1/2"H x 11-1/4"D (Unpacked)
- 16"W x 18-1/2"H x 12-1/2"D (Packed)
- 31.4 lbs. (Packed)
- 28.2 lbs. (Unpacked)