Peavey Bandit 112 Guitar Amplifier with TransTube TechnologyProduct #481332 Peavey 481332 HAADC Solid State Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Phenomenally responsive and punchy tube-like tone with a wealth of features.
Considered by many to be the hottest little amp in its price range, the Peavey Bandit 112 features a vintage/classic/warm switch on the clean channel and a classic/modern high gain switch on the lead channel that totally change its tonal character. It's like having 6 amps in one! Simulated speaker direct out, 3-position power level selector, 3-position damping switch, effects loop, 3-band EQ per channel, pre and post gain on lead channel, high and low gain inputs, and master reverb and boost give it vast flexibilty for all types of pro applications.
- 12" Blue Marvel speaker
- 2 footswitchable channels
- Simulated speaker direct out with level
- 25%, 50%, 100% power level selector switch
- Loose, tight, and medium damping switch
- Effects loop
- 3-band EQ per channel
- Vintage/classic/warm switch on clean channel
- Classic/modern/high gain switch on lead channel
- Pre and post gain on lead channel
- High gain and low gain inputs
- Master reverb and boost
- Footswitch jack
- 45 lbs.
Serious pro flexibility at a super-low price.