Peavey 6534 Plus 120W Tube Guitar Amp Head
Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Raw, unbridled power with a design that minimizes high-gain noise.
The 2-channel, 120-watt Peavey 6534+ guitar amplifier head is loaded with EL34 power tubes that give this American legend a British flavor. The extreme high gain and legendary tone of the 6505 Series is here in excess, but with a special new design that minimizes the noise that many high-gain tube amps generate.
The Rhythm channel of the 6534+ guitar amp head is voiced to clean up nicely while still retaining its raw saturation. 6 select 12AX7 preamp tubes provide the tonal foundation for the Peavey 6534+. Both the Lead and Rhythm channels feature independent 3-band EQs, pre- and post-gain controls, and Peavey's patented Resonance and Presence controls which provide low-end enhancement and high-end boost, respectively. The guitar amp head's Rhythm channel also includes a bright switch and footswitchable Crunch boost. Additional features include footswitchable effects loop and preamp output.
- 120 watts RMS into 16, 8, or 4 ohms
- 6 - 12AX7 preamp tubes and 4 - EL34 power amp tubes
- Footswitchable Lead/Rhythm channel select
- 3-band EQ on each channel
- Resonance and Presence controls on each channel
- Pre Gain and Post Gain on each channel
- Footswitchable Crunch boost on Rhythm channel
- Bright switch on Rhythm channel
- Preamp output
- Effects loop
- Bias test point
- Footswitch included
All the high-gain tone you need without the unwanted noise. Order now.